Colt Brennan=Next Dan Marino!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colt Brennan=Next Dan Marino!!!!!

be nice fellas he's just excited about Brennen and having a little trouble with his paragraphs and punctuations stuff like periods and commas and endless sentences and endless sentences and endless sentences but he really does have the right spirit and PLENTY of enthusiasm although I think he may have jumped the gun some in his comparisons to Danny but again, he's just excited about brennen and having a little trouble with his paragraphs and ... : )

The coaching staff on the dolphins have their eye on colt already and i hope they will take him next draft.I think lorenzo booker,ginn,and hagan will turn out to be great.Samson,reagan,and tala will bring that strength and pride to the dolphins and bring a family environement in the locker room.

Man i would think that i would get at least some mature thought out responses.Not some hateful immature responses.I thought my fellow dolphin fans were better than that.Give me some positive responses not teasing like a 5 year old donkey.Just give me some thought out responses.

be nice fellas he's just excited about Brennen and having a little trouble with his paragraphs and punctuations stuff like periods and commas and endless sentences and endless sentences and endless sentences but he really does have the right spirit and PLENTY of enthusiasm although I think he may have jumped the gun some in his comparisons to Danny but again, he's just excited about brennen and having a little trouble with his paragraphs and ... : )
:unsure:

Wow! You like 'My Little Pony', too? :wink:

i was fine with almost everything you said until you said he was more accurate than DAN... lol you lost me at that momment...:D

Marino could put the ball on the money quite often but he was not the most accurate Qb.

Man i would think that i would get at least some mature thought out responses.Not some hateful immature responses.I thought my fellow dolphin fans were better than that.Give me some positive responses not teasing like a 5 year old donkey.Just give me some thought out responses.

:lol:

Alright we're busting yer chops.

Brennan = Marino? Negative, ghost rider. You looked silly stating that. I can tell you're a fan and thats cool.

Post with spacing between your statements. The way you post makes me (and prolly others) just skim over what you're saying and write you off immediately.

Welcome to FH.

my bad for the ongoing sentences due to the fact that i'm at work.Trying to type as fast as i can and get the post out.LOL.Anyway hope you all will just take a look at colt and support him.Aloha.

my bad for the ongoing sentences due to the fact that i'm at work.Trying to type as fast as i can and get the post out.LOL.Anyway hope you all will just take a look at colt and support him.Aloha.

well we have a pretty good Hawaiian connection now so I'm sure they will be getting some love.

Colt Brennan could be a good QB but mark my words he's going to a team that uses the WCO. He plays in an offense that is based of the short passing game which the WCO specializes in as well. I would say if Tampa Bay or the Vikings suck this year than he's going to one of those teams.

I don't think the Dolphins will be in a position to draft Colt next year EVEN IF the coaching staff wanted him. I'm guessing we will be at worst 7-9 this year and quite possibly much better. If Colt is as good as you believe he will be gone in the tope 5 picks, probably number 1. No way we will be drafting until much later.

:unsure:

Wow! You like 'My Little Pony', too? :wink:

everything I know about "My Little Pony" I learned in your other post.. gotta remember, I had a son, he's grown, all my nieces and God daughters are grown... until some Grandkids show up, I'll have to take your word on the pony stuff... unless it's about paramutuals.. is it?

I'm not very confident in asking this, but I heard this Brennan kid has a very average arm, strength-wise?

Back
Top Bottom