Colt Brennan=Next Dan Marino!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colt Brennan=Next Dan Marino!!!!!

Well maybe for the long pass but he definately has a cannon when it comes to zipping the ball from 5 to 30 yard passes.He is working very hard in the gym this off season to get heavier and stronger.His arm cant be that weak throwing all the time like hawaii does.

Well maybe for the long pass but he definately has a cannon when it comes to zipping the ball from 5 to 30 yard passes.He is working very hard in the gym this off season to get heavier and stronger.His arm cant be that weak throwing all the time like hawaii does.

Hard to say Tim Chang threw the ball alot and still did not crack the NFL.

Timmy Chang is nothing like colt brennan.Chang threw as much interceptions as he did touchdowns.Colt is much more accurate.Colt completion percentage was 70 something percent!!!!Thats like a three point shooter in the nba having the highest shot percentage in the nba,its unheard of.Colt should not have such high completion numbers when you throw all the time,but he did it.

Colt is solid but we won't be drafting a QB that high next year. If we do, things went way wrong. If for some reason, we draft a QB early next year, it needs to be Brian Brohm. No offense to Brennan but he is no Brohm.

No ways no offense to brohm but alot of people think colt is much more talented than brohm.

I think Colt Brennan is the best QB prospect in years, but I will be very unhappy if we use any picks on a QB next year.

Bottom line is we need a star quality quarterback with crazy talent and trent green is to old and we will need to see about beck.What will happen if Beck dont turn out.We would be in the hole for a couple of seasons.Trent is only good for 2 more seasons tops.He is 37 years old and in football thats ancient.No disrespect to trent though just calling the facts.We should get at least one more promising quarterback in the draft just in case things dont pan out with Beck.I'm dont trust getting quarterbacks in free agency anymore after this cullpepper incident.We need just one more for a insurance policy cause lemon aint it.

I think the kid Colt has great potential like our starting post stated. I would rather see Beck come off the bench and run the show. Lets see what's coming from the home team before we try to look for the next best replacement QB to come along. There will be haters of Green and Beck regardless. I am a life long fan. Supportive of the team not blind to whats been happening since Dan departed. Go FINS

Colt Brennan is nothing special, he doesnt have great size, doesnt have great arm strength, throws kinda funky, was in a very easy offence and easy conference, hes over rated, Id say he'll be a 2nd round pick

typical coming from a brohm fan.Easy offense?The run n shoot is one of the most elaborate offenses to learn.The defense knows your going to throw and they prepare for you to throw but colt still burns em.

Bottom line is we need a star quality quarterback with crazy talent and trent green is to old and we will need to see about beck.What will happen if Beck dont turn out.We would be in the hole for a couple of seasons.Trent is only good for 2 more seasons tops.He is 37 years old and in football thats ancient.No disrespect to trent though just calling the facts.We should get at least one more promising quarterback in the draft just in case things dont pan out with Beck.I'm dont trust getting quarterbacks in free agency anymore after this cullpepper incident.We need just one more for a insurance policy cause lemon aint it.

Come on man, Beck is going to be a GREAT QB for us. Beck has all the tools necessary to be a great QB, plus he fits the mold of a Cameron QB. There is no need to even think about drafting Colt next year when we just drafted our future QB.

Besides, even if by some chance we have a horrible year and have the chance to draft Brennan, we would obviously have the power in the trade talks. Some other team who really wants him, will have to pay up to get him, thus getting us extra draft picks which would be really nice. However, we can sratch that idea right out the window, bc Miami is going to surprise alot of people this year and we wont have an early draft pick.

Why??? The Ravens won a superbowl with Trent Dilfer. You need a smart QB who makes the right throws and cuts down on mistakes.

This is a rediculous post considering the moves at QB we made this year. Having said that, 40+ replys to this post is not bad Koa...:)

Back
Top Bottom