Colt Brennan=Next Dan Marino!!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colt Brennan=Next Dan Marino!!!!!

This is a rediculous post considering the moves at QB we made this year. Having said that, 40+ replys to this post is not bad Koa...:)
I like what I've seen of Colt too - I don't really see a scenario where we could be in position to draft him - unless he has a poor Senior year. In which case I doubt we'd pull the trigger with Beck in hand. Chances are the Jets or Bills will snatch him up and we'll be dealing with him for years to come...

I like what I've seen of Colt too - I don't really see a scenario where we could be in position to draft him - unless he has a poor Senior year. In which case I doubt we'd pull the trigger with Beck in hand. Chances are the Jets or Bills will snatch him up and we'll be dealing with him for years to come...

Nah, the Bills just drafted Edwards, as for the Jets I don't know:confused2

This is a rediculous post considering the moves at QB we made this year. Having said that, 40+ replys to this post is not bad Koa...:)

Much mahalo's donart,i just hope this happens.Been a dream of mine to see the dolphins go to and win the superbowl with a UH Warrior quarterback and some teammates with him.With this pass draft and a quarterback like colt it might seem possible.A dolphin fan like me can dream cant he,LOL.

Nah, we need to get younger. Beck will be turning 40 on one of his upcoming b-days. We need someone to play QB that is younger than the head coach. Beck is no spring chicken. I think he is able to apply for SS in another year or two. Colt is the answer

Nah, we need to get younger. Beck will be turning 40 on one of his upcoming b-days. We need someone to play QB that is younger than the head coach. Beck is no spring chicken. I think he is able to apply for SS in another year or two. Colt is the answer

LOL-I love this fan he is a genius.That is true beck is a little older aint he.Trent can buy the senior coffee at mcdonalds at his age lol.

Pretty lame using the age as an excuse

Regardless, if Beck pans out and he does well than i'll be happy.Bottom line, i just want to see miami win and get better.I just thought the aquisition of Colt would do that for us.Thats it,just to get better and win a superbowl.

I'm a huge Brennan fan and he would have been my #1 rated QB if he and Brohm would have come out this year. Brennan would also have been my top choice at #9. That being said I hope we can go in another direction next year. I like Beck a great deal as well. I believe he has enough talent (both physical and mental)to take us all the way. I would rather us spend our resources in other areas. Additionally, for us to be in a position to draft Brennan either the Dolphins will have to suck all year or Brennan will have to suck or be injured. I don't want any of those scenarios to occur.

Brennan is not on the same level as John Beck yet, because the elite field generals, the great champions rise to the occasion regardless of the circumstances. Colt Brennan threw a combined four interceptions in his teams' three losses. He's yet to have a triumph like John Beck had on the road against archrival Utah in which he tossed the game winning pass across the field while being drilled by a defender. Once Colt steps up in the high-pressure situation and performs well, then we can talk about Brennan being in the same class as Beck.

Hey KoaBear , obviously, for all the responses, youve stirred up the hive...props
For Mia to have a great season, or Beck to be great, a bunch of circumstances have to ocurr...I watched Dan lose games while scoring 35 plus pt games, heartbreaking...watching our qbs over the last 7 years or so, I can tell you, Our team doesnt have the complete package to support a below average qb and take us to dreamland....but we have to believe were going in the right direction, maybe we will have a powerfull o'line...mabe the missiles we put out on offense will keep Ds honest and the ground game takes off...mabe were not too late on Defense... Like you say, dreams are free, what we have, and MUST do as real fans, is SUPPORT our team from start to finish, if you have tasted defeat, you will truly savour a win! Anyways, I was born in 73, so basically 1 of the lone things I hope in life is to have an ice cold one whilst my Phins lift the Lombardi...one of theese Sundays....Cheers

Im a huge dolpins fan and i think Colt Brennan would be a perfect fit for the dolphins next season.I'm telling you dolphin fans right now he is something special and i hope we get a very high draft pick next season and take Colt cause he will be the quarterback to take us to the next level.He can scramble,very smart,the most accurate passer ever seen,very team oriented,reads defenses like a offensive guru,can take a hit,has unbelievable upside,and been coached by one of the best in the quarterback and football game in coach june jones.Alot of people say he only passes but isnt that what you want in a quarterback who can pass and be accurate,he can also do play action and play under center.Handing off is not a real hard thing to learn LOL.But watching him play and his attitude just reminds me so much of Dan Marino.He's actually more accurate than dan marino but i think dan had a little bit of a stronger arm but colt will get stronger as time goes on in the pro's.I'm asking all of my fellow dolphins fans right now to help me spread the word on Colt to the miami dolphins landscape and start to bring the hype for the best quarterback prospect in a very long time in Colt Brennan!!!!!Also he and samson satele are great friends and they would work great together under center,and reagan,and tala esera to.
get use it .:kick: beck will be the man!:kick:

Im a huge dolpins fan and i think Colt Brennan would be a perfect fit for the dolphins next season.I'm telling you dolphin fans right now he is something special and i hope we get a very high draft pick next season and take Colt cause he will be the quarterback to take us to the next level.a to.

We really need to start a "worst thread of the month" forum. My vote: this thread. THe front office bypassed Quinn and targeted Beck because they thought he was something special. Hoping our season tanks to get a high draft pick is unacceptable and frankly questions your heart as a real dolphins fan.

The man is two years older than the typical rookie. It's not like he spent that time getting beat up in footbal either. "we need to get younger" than our rookie QB. you've actually managed taken this lame thread down another level

Back
Top Bottom