Combine Talk | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Combine Talk

Anthony Chickillo ran 4.77 with a 1.59 10-yard split. That's pretty good.

yup both those guys fired off well. Carl Davis wasnt as good, wake up kid!!!

The next UM player to be 10x better in the NFL than he was at the U :p

lol...I'd take him in the 4th no doubt. He's got his weight down to 267...good playing weight for him. The 1.59 10-yard split is better than everyone's favorite TE Maxx Williams and it's the same 40 time. And he's got Williams by 19 lbs.

As a 4-3 DE I think he's going to be a solid player. He was never a 3-4 DE like they forced him to be at Miami.

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

yup both those guys fired off well. Carl Davis wasnt as good, wake up kid!!!

Yeah but did you see the way the Colts staff was drooling over him when he was lining up lol.

lol...I'd take him in the 4th no doubt. He's got his weight down to 267...good playing weight for him. The 1.59 10-yard split is better than everyone's favorite TE Maxx Williams and it's the same 40 time. And he's got Williams by 19 lbs.

As a 4-3 DE I think he's going to be a solid player. He was never a 3-4 DE like they forced him to be at Miami.

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Yeah but did you see the way the Colts staff was drooling over him when he was lining up lol.

lol... i didnt think of that, but that one guy kept turning around smiling and they all were in their books and such... attentive

Armstead is looking more and more like a 2nd/3rd RD pick - rather than a 1st. 33" arms, raw, slow 40 for a long guy who isn't super thick.

i said he plays very high too (though yes is a huge huge man)... but he fired off high as well too for the 40. not best of technique and hands either in film

Vic Beasley with 4.53 with 1.59 split. He's going to be in play at 14...

if you want an edge rusher that getting to the QB... then yup!!! He looks so strong and so fit as well.... very impressive!!! but he really really struggles against the run.

Malcom Brown growing on me very quick at 14, haven't seen anything I did not look from him yet. Dude is built like a truck.

liked Xavier Coopers fire off there second time around even better!!!

and I dont think Carl Davis really learned much technique at running the 40... the intricacies... but better time that time there!!! he woke up :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom