Congrats Charles Harris | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats Charles Harris

Mike hull plays very small. Doesn't matter if it's goalline or short yardage or anywhere else.

Small and lacks range. Terrible combo.

Doesn't get off blocks either. It's the biggest weakness in the 1s cause it plays in the nickel

I'm not hailing Hull as some diamond in the rough, he certainly has limitations, especially in coverage, but he's the best MLB we have on this team outside of McMillan.

2nd and 12 drop zone give up 8 cause of the mike second and 12 again run clear outs ISO the back on the mike in man get 9

Get you right back where you need to be sticks wise. It's easy money

And it's not correctable. And that's outside of the smurf and late play inside.

We better do something

I'd like to see mauluga for goalline and short yardage next week.

That would be an upgrade too at the poa if hes in shape and healthy.

Harris stalled on 3rd down pass rush earl in the game.

Hull w/ a solid reaction to playaction and tracking Keenan Allen down to the sideline for only a short gain.

Everyone needs to settle down, if your expecting L.T out there today think again , to early to pass judgement on his first NFL game its takes time to adjust, he might very well be a bust but just to early to panic!

Pretty sure if your last name isnt Hayes or Suh you werent much of a factor if at all....no one looked great, a few looked good, but to call this kid a bust after his first NFL game? really?
To all. Read my post. I did not say he IS a bust I said he LOOKS like a bust. He may not be but as of right now he showing nothing.

hol lee ****.

It's his first ****ing regular season game.

We picked him at #22 not at #1. Please look at stats from edge rushers drafted later in the first round. Very few are impact players off the bat.

WHY ISN"T HE AN ALL PRO YET???

Why does this thread not surprise me? If a player isn't All Pro in his first game with the Dolphins, FinHeaven hates him.

Also things that annoy me, the term "overall" when talking about draft position is used for the player picked first overall in the entire draft, as in #1 overall Myles Garrett for 2017. Harris was the Dolphins 1st round pick.

I noticed Harris on 3 plays. 2 positive; 1 negative. At least I thought it was 90. I did not rewind to confirm...

* He had a nice Bull rush where he pushed the lineman into Rivers' face. Rivers was able to get the pass off, but I believe it was incomplete. I felt that Harris disrupted the timing and accuracy of the throw.

* On a Rivers bomb (I *think* the one that Allen dropped), Harris had a nice stunt around the end from DT position and clobbered Rivers as he released the ball. Not sure if the pressure impacted the throw. He showed good closing speed.

* The negative one was getting too far upfield on the 26 yard run. Easiest block that lineman ever made as Harris took himself out of the play entirely.

Everyone has "their guy" that they wanted to see in a Fins uni, but making any long term judgment on a rookie's first game in spot appearances is hyper premature and probably agenda driven...

Most his rush work was lined up as a 3 tech and stunting around or allowing for the edge to twist inside. On a day where we didn't get much if any clean win he did fine.

We also never had any real pin ear opportunities cause on 2nd down they kept making the sticks manageable short of the last drive and with that score being a 2 point game you still have to play some contain.

He must present some kind of threat to the chargers cause they chipped him a few times.

Back
Top Bottom