Congrats to Louisville | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats to Louisville

F

FLOUNDER

As much as i hate to say it. Louisville played excellent in every aspect of the game, i want to thank them for such a good game, this will become a rivalry of the next few years...

Go get em' in the National Championship game!!!

WestVirginiaFan said:
As much as i hate to say it. Louisville played excellent in every aspect of the game, i want to thank them for such a good game, this will become a rivalry of the next few years...

Go get em' in the National Championship game!!!

Wouldve been a different game if you guys didnt turn it over. Who knows who wins then. You guys have nothing to be ashamed of. You guys gave fans like me one helluva entertaining game

I couldnt watch it anymore after the slaton fumble returned for a TD

Good luck in the NC game guys, make the big east proud!!!!!!

Too early to think about the Championship game. But I think Petrino will have the team focused on Rutgers by tomorrow. Good luck to the Mountaineers for the rest of the season!

Funny but I posted in the preview thread about this game that the key for WVU winning would be Turnovers and Special Teams.

WVU had the edge in both catagories leading up to the game and I felt if they held onto the ball and got the better field position in the return game they would win.

Funny how things turn out. WVU coughs up the ball 3 times and lets UofL return a kick for a TD.

Good game and G'Luck in the BCS hunt.

See ya next year :wink:

Great game!

Now, lets go Rutgers!!!! :lol:

That was the WORST display of defense that I have EVER seen in a Top 10 match up. Sure, it was a good game, but all of both teams flaws were displayed in the spotlight.

Louisville was only a Top 10 defense coming into this game due to their weak schedule and we obviously saw waht happened to WVU's national championship hopes. And I don't mean to pour salt into an open wound. Plain and simple, losing is not fun. But, you have to give credit where credit is due.

Louisville's defense needs to make some MAJOR adjustments if they want to "try" and hang with Ohio State/Michigan. I mean I don't know where to begin with them. I know they average 4.5 sacks a game, but it had to be because of their weak schedule. Louisville's front 7 were non existant. Their DB's were exposed on several instances. My friend who has most likekly never watched an enitre game of football sat there with me and said many times that he coulnd't believe how bad both teams were on defense.

If Louisville should win out and play a team such as Ohio State/Michigan may the good Lord bless their souls. After that game last night, I have NO doubt in my mind that the Ohio State vs Michigan game on Nov. 18th is your National Championship game regardless of the fact that one of those two teams will go on to walk all over Louisville in a so-called "National Championship" game.

Good game by the Cards last night. I didn't know WV was as one dimensional as they were.

WVU doesn't need to be two-dimensional. their running game is more than enough to win every game. they just had bad turnovers.

UF Fin Kat said:
WVU doesn't need to be two-dimensional. their running game is more than enough to win every game. they just had bad turnovers.

And a weak defense.

WestVirginiaFan said:
Its not our defense thats weak. Our secondary is God-Awlful

:confused: Isn't the secondary part of the defense? :tongue:

Im not talking about a defense as a whole, im talking about 1 certain part. Our D-line isint bad, our linebackers arent bad. Our secondary is terrible

Back
Top Bottom