Congrats to Louisville | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats to Louisville

Stoy10 said:
Sorry to break it to you, but tO$U and Michigan are way more talented on defense (especially Michigan) than any team that Louisville has played all year. Have you even watched tO$U play this year? Good lord, I have a hard time believing the Cards could beat UM, tO$U, or Texas. The Big East is not a football conference and WV and Louisville would not be undefeated if they played in the Big 10, SEC, or Big 12. You can take that one to the bank!!!

I think this year Louisville might mae it through the Big 12 undefeated, but it'd be tough. And depending on thier schedule, I think they might be able to make it through the Big Ten undefeated. I mean, Louisville is better than 9 of the 11 Big Ten teams(IMO), and would put up a stong fight against Mich. or OSU.

MikeO said:
You aint kidding on the coaches. You got Robinson and Wanny who can flash Super Bowl BLING. You got Petirno who is one of the hottest coaches in the country every offseason for every job opening. Now you have Schiano and Rodriguez who are the new hot coaches up for jobs in Miami, UNC...etc.
:sidelol:

Frisches13283 said:
I think this year Louisville might mae it through the Big 12 undefeated, but it'd be tough. And depending on thier schedule, I think they might be able to make it through the Big Ten undefeated. I mean, Louisville is better than 9 of the 11 Big Ten teams(IMO), and would put up a stong fight against Mich. or OSU.
I doubt they could be Wisky. Wisky is a very good football team and they would over power the Cards up front.

Stoy10 said:
:sidelol:

What's so funny? Wanny is showing he can be a very good college coach. And all Finkat said was he could flash super bowl bling. How is that innaccurate?

Frisches13283 said:
What's so funny? Wanny is showing he can be a very good college coach. And all Finkat said was he could flash super bowl bling. How is that innaccurate?

And Dave has done what at Pitt so far?

Stoy10 said:
I doubt they could be Wisky. Wisky is a very good football team and they would over power the Cards up front.

I'll wait until after this weekend to pass full judgement on Wisky. I love watching thier games, because it's usually entertaining, but if the struggle or don't beat Penn St. then they are an average team just like I think Penn. St. is.

Stoy10 said:
And Dave has done what at Pitt so far?

Had excellent recruiting classes and I'm pretty sure he's only lost 1 game so far this season(only his 2nd season).

Stoy10 said:
6-2 Have played (and lost to) one descent team (Rutgers). Hell, Michigan State beat up on them.

SCHEDULE
DateOpponentTime/Result
Sep 2VirginiaWon 38-13
Sep 8@CincinnatiWon 33-15
Sep 16Michigan St.Lost 23-38
Sep 23The CitadelWon 51-6
Sep 30ToledoWon 45-3
Oct 7@SyracuseWon 21-11
Oct 13@Central FloridaWon 52-7
Oct 21RutgersLost 10-20

Losing to Michigan State isn't a disgrace at all IMO. That is the freaking streakiest team in the land. They could beat anyone one day, and lose to anyone on the next. Not to mention Pitt is still showing a lot of progress under him.

and Pete Carroll STUNK in the NFL and is now one of the best coaches in college football.

Same with Spurrier and Butch. Being bad in the NFL doesn't mean you can't coach or won't be a good college coach!

Frisches13283 said:

:yes: I agree

Do you really think Louisville could beat Texas? Gimme a break.........

Stoy10 said:
Do you really think Louisville could beat Texas? Gimme a break.........

Honestly? Yes, yes I do. I don't know if they could beat them 10 out of 10 times, but I think they would have an excellent chance of winning the Big XII this season.

I don't understand why it's so hard for some people to think sometimes the biggest program isn't always the best.

I guess I do not get it. I have watched both teams play this year and I just don't see them being able to win, but then again that is why they play the game.

Back
Top Bottom