Congrats to Louisville | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats to Louisville

their offense is way too explosive to think they couldn't have a chance to win the game.

and the general rule of thumb in college is that if you have an NFL-calibur QB on your team, you can compete with anyone. louisville has that AND a great team to boot.

UF Fin Kat said:
their offense is way too explosive to think they couldn't have a chance to win the game.

and the general rule of thumb in college is that if you have an NFL-calibur QB on your team, you can compete with anyone. louisville has that AND a great team to boot.

Exactly. I"ll take a top notch QB that makes good decisions and is acurate throwing the ball over the best defense any day. Look at what Manning did to the Broncos last week.

LouPhinFan said:
Exactly. I"ll take a top notch QB that makes good decisions and is acurate throwing the ball over the best defense any day. Look at what Manning did to the Broncos last week.

Or maybe Louisville has not seen a real good defense this year. WV's secondary was terrible, that kid would not put up 350 yards on either of the big 2 in the BT.

oh yes he will. he's an ELITE QB prospect, and he has great talent around him. of COURSE he'll play great against anyone when fully healthy. and he's NOT fully healthy!

Going back to West Virginia, i think any team would have troubles stopping there rushing attack. If you disagree, then your nuts... It can be stopped, but requires great speed at every posistion

Stoy10 said:
Or maybe Louisville has not seen a real good defense this year. WV's secondary was terrible, that kid would not put up 350 yards on either of the big 2 in the BT.

I agree with that too, but I still think they could take Texas.

I think U of L could have won the Big 12 and Pac-10 this year. I definately think they can beat Texas and USC.

Back
Top Bottom