Congratulations on the Win | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

Typical Junc end of year sympathy post to try to make everyone think you're not actually a troll. And people fall for it :bobdole:

I enjoyed every bit of the Jets embarrassing collapse. Mark Sanchez sucks, and will always suck, as I've been trying to tell you for 3 years. Rex Ryan is not a good head coach, and will be fired soon enough as having a bad coach is bad enough, but one who never shuts the **** is even worse. And lastly, I tried to tell you before the season, the Jets running game and offensive line was not going to be what it has been this year, and the Jets would not make the playoffs because of it. Mark Sanchez is simply too awful to carry a team. I do admit I'm surprised the defense was so bad, but I absolutely did enjoy them chocking time and time again. I offer no good luck to your team. Hopefully it's as embarrassing of an offseason as possible.

^ This ^

lol NYJUNK has been carrying the Sanchez flag all year and has the stones to say WE need a new QB?

Moore > Sanchez, and he showed it again yesterday haha

the difference between us and most jets fans is that we know our qb is not the future. alot of jets fans still think sanchez is the answer. part of it is because they spent such a high pick on him. moore has played much better than sanchez for most of the season (not hard to do), but we definetly need another qb.

Typical Junc end of year sympathy post to try to make everyone think you're not actually a troll. And people fall for it :bobdole:

I enjoyed every bit of the Jets embarrassing collapse. Mark Sanchez sucks, and will always suck, as I've been trying to tell you for 3 years. Rex Ryan is not a good head coach, and will be fired soon enough as having a bad coach is bad enough, but one who never shuts the **** is even worse. And lastly, I tried to tell you before the season, the Jets running game and offensive line was not going to be what it has been this year, and the Jets would not make the playoffs because of it. Mark Sanchez is simply too awful to carry a team. I do admit I'm surprised the defense was so bad, but I absolutely did enjoy them chocking time and time again. I offer no good luck to your team. Hopefully it's as embarrassing of an offseason as possible.

+1000000

He obsesses about this site too much to not come back so of course hes gonna be somewhat nice and humble. He cant puff his chest. However he is still nothing more than a troll that comes to pick petty fights, antagonize dolphin fans and engage in "i know you are but what am i" back and forths. His post still reeks of jets homerism. So the phins need to add pieces to be an upper 3rd defense? We need a qb but the jets are set there? The jets are only a couple of pieces to going back to an elite top tier team? LOL they never were to begin with. Dumb luck and teams throwing games to gain playoff appearances dont count for that. The jets were lucky to be 8-8 this year and as of today the phins are the better team and in a better position going forward since we arent tied down to a horrible qb.

Prepare for this thread to last into May and get upwards of around 1,500 posts.

That being said, thanks for the congrats.

Have you figured out yet that some of us were right about Sanchez? He is no better than Henne...but you will probably be stuck with him for a long time....

Good post NYJUNC....many of us were calling the trauma centers in NYC after the Jet's loss yesterday afternoon, as we were really concerned about you. :3w:

I think the Jets are nicely set up on Defense....just add a few key pieces here and there. On Offense I would ditch the Sanchize and either trade for another QB, or look to sign Flynn. I think that's where the Phins will be looking for their QB,,,,Flynn the FA.

ill admit i visited TGG, i live in NY so i listen to WFAN everyday, it is scary how similar jets fans sound to Dolphins fans last season with Henne, It was all Dan Henning, give Henne a chance with a real OC, fire Henning, i will agree Henning was terrible, BUT after seeing Moore win games and throw the deep ball and take chance, we realize it was not just Henning it was a combo of Henning AND Henne, Jets fans complain they dont take shots down field, either did the Dolphins with Henne, NOT because of the OC's because all the routes are not curls every play, its because neither trusted the QB, its so obvious the Jets dont trust Sanchez, everyone but Junc can see it, he just blames the O-Line, but fails to address the dumb decisions sanchez makes that everyone else including the commentators and every jet reporter and non blind jet fan has seen, throwing 2 interceptions to DL Randy Starks??? your getting sacked just tuck the ball and go down instead of trying to get it to your FB you can barely see over your OL, we myself included yell at Moore for taking sacks, however he at least does not throw it to D-Lineman, and his INT to Mitchell a backup LB, once again Sanchez checking down and throwing behind Shonn Green, Mitchell read it the entire way, Sanchez has 0 concern for the football, his demeanor after a INT is head down sulking walk to the sideline sit on the bench, guys like aaron rodgers and brees and real QBs walk over to their coaches to see what went wrong go and talk with their WRs see what may have happened and actually look pissed off, when the Dolphins were on their 22 play 94 yard drive, CBS showed Sanchez on the bench multiple times sitting back relaxed arms out stretched on the bench looking like he was trying to get atan instead of standing on the sideline cheering on his defense to make a stop so he can get back on the field, the guy is a laid back premadonna who started 1 season of College Football never dealt with any real adversity, had a top 3 running game and #1 defense to make up for his awful play, now they have both gone and its up to him and he craps the bed repeatedly, the book on Mark Sanchez: pressure him, get in his face, knock him down, and he will fold like a lawn chair, simple as that

Nice post Junc. Your a standup guy.

k9t0z5-1.gif

I don't have a lot of time to take my lumps today but I promise you'll have plenty of time for that beginning tomorrow. My team stunk this year and was an embarrassment down the strecth, the QB was awful, the D was bad, the WRs terrible, the OL awful. It was a brutal end and it will be tough watching the playoffs w/o the Jets involved again as I had so much fun w/ the runs the 2 previous years.

You guys finished strong, you have the pieces in place for a top 10 D which is a good start, you need to find a good HC, a QB, upgrade the Ol a bit and you can compete for a playoff berth as early as next year. Things change quickly in this league- look at Cincy, sure they didn't have the toughest sched but w/ a rookie QB they are a playoff team and they had no expectations this year.

As far as my team, it's tough to think about next year already. I look forward to football season all year and when it's over(especially like this) it really sucks. I think we have a good, young core and we need to make a few changes to get back to top tier status. We need a RT #1, that's the biggest need this offseason. It would be nice to keep Plax and re-sign Braylon so Sanchez has a deep threat. Holmes needs to lose his captaincy and Rex needs to remove all those dumb "C" patches, the players know who the real captains are- you can't force that on them.

The QB took a step back this year w/o a doubt and he was a main culprit the last 2 weeks why we aren't going back to postseason but he's still helped us to 2 title games in 2 years and he's still very young. He will get better so I'm not worried about him.

The QB and the OC get most of the blames but the D needs to be upgraded as well, we need some LB & Safety help badly.

We'll see what happens, it's going to be a long offseason. Good luck finding the coach you want and we'll battle it out again next year.
You should be worried about Sanchez the door just shut on anymore Play off runs - ask Marino about that - and yes I told you so

Back
Top Bottom