Congratulations on the Win | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

I've seen my QB nearly lead us to TWO SBs, I've seen my QB help my team win 4 ROAD playoff games. Did henne even play in a win and in game? NO. There is no comparison.

Ill put it in terms you can understand. Henne is garbage and Sanchez is garbage. Henne has never sniffed the playoffs and Sanchez hasnt sniffed the playoffs in two years and likely going forward he will never sniff the playoffs.

Bad fans? I don't care who was in the 2009 title game because the Dolphins weren't. If they were I would remember it.

bad football fans, again we spend so much time discussing football yet you guys don't know who were playoff teams or what happened in the playoffs?

bad football fans, again we spend so much time discussing football yet you guys don't know who were playoff teams or what happened in the playoffs?

Boy, your so stuck in the past arguing about your now irrelevant 2009 and 2010 seasons. Now this.. I understand people living in the past because they hate the present and are scared about the future, but this is crazy.

No one cares about the NY Jests...the complaining in the parking lot was amazing Sunday.:lol:

Boy, your so stuck in the past arguing about your now irrelevant 2009 and 2010 seasons. Now this.. I understand people living in the past because they hate the present and are scared about the future, but this is crazy.

I know, Miami always has a future, you guys are always going to be the next big team. You never actually allow your team to prove anything, you would think you are 7-0 and not 4-3.

So what rex grossman took the bears to the superbowl and played well in the playoff games and then **** the bed in the superbowl. Accuracy is important for a qb among other things and the proof is in the pudding. He is not a consistently accurate qb or else he wouldn't have an awful completion % for an nfl qb. I mean he's over threw key passes against miami. Even in the first game there were scores left on the field. I remember he had pressure on him with a dolphins player running toward him and he overthrew an open jets Wr by like 15 feet. The jets almost missed the playoffs the '09 season because of sanchez playing bad the final stretch and then had the gift from indy resting their starters and the bengals too. Matt Ryan is 0-3 in the playoffs, but peyton was too and then he started winning playoff games and won a superbowl and went to another one against the saints. You are delusional man. Sanchez is qb that needs a great defense and running game and o line behind him and not have to throw too many times to get a team too far and that's hard to sustain in the nfl, as players are gone or traded and defenses weaken a little, wherease franchise qbs or even good ones can lead the offense and make up for some holes. Sanchez is obviously not that guy. He's decent. I swear you have to be the one of the few jets fans that still likes sanchez..i checked the gang green forum, just looking, not posting. And not many like him, and I have to give them props for taking their homer glasses off and being realistic about things. I used to think Henne was gonna be the guy as he did have some great moments early in his career and stuck up for him, but then I had to face the music and realized that he just isn't the guy.

These guys are so alike, aside from the charity involved in Indy and Cinci playing meaningless games against the jest to give them a free ride into the post season where Kaedig missed a couple of chip shots and still should have won... comparable completion percentages, QBRs, winning percentages with teams stronger than them.

Biggest difference is that Rex didn't mope, was a man when he crapped the bed and actually did more with less to win an actual CONFERENCE Championship and make it into the SB.. Funny how on the Chiefs' forum last night, they refer to Sanchez as the second worst QB in the league after Cassel.

I expect Mark Grossmanchez will end up experiencing a fate similar to his more successsful name-sake.

281dj5h-1.jpg

Miami has a long history of winning both AFCCG's and SB's. The jets have won 1 SB and sanchez has lost 2 AFCCG's. Your the one stuck with a loser!

So what rex grossman took the bears to the superbowl and played well in the playoff games and then **** the bed in the superbowl. Accuracy is important for a qb among other things and the proof is in the pudding. He is not a consistently accurate qb or else he wouldn't have an awful completion % for an nfl qb. I mean he's over threw key passes against miami. Even in the first game there were scores left on the field. I remember he had pressure on him with a dolphins player running toward him and he overthrew an open jets Wr by like 15 feet. The jets almost missed the playoffs the '09 season because of sanchez playing bad the final stretch and then had the gift from indy resting their starters and the bengals too. Matt Ryan is 0-3 in the playoffs, but peyton was too and then he started winning playoff games and won a superbowl and went to another one against the saints. You are delusional man. Sanchez is qb that needs a great defense and running game and o line behind him and not have to throw too many times to get a team too far and that's hard to sustain in the nfl, as players are gone or traded and defenses weaken a little, wherease franchise qbs or even good ones can lead the offense and make up for some holes. Sanchez is obviously not that guy. He's decent. I swear you have to be the one of the few jets fans that still likes sanchez..i checked the gang green forum, just looking, not posting. And not many like him, and I have to give them props for taking their homer glasses off and being realistic about things. I used to think Henne was gonna be the guy as he did have some great moments early in his career and stuck up for him, but then I had to face the music and realized that he just isn't the guy.

Rex didn't take the Bears anywhere, he played in a weak NFC where the #2 seed was a 10-6 team. He was QB for 2 HOME playoff wins in that weak NFC. He had 3 TDs and 3 INts in that 3 game run, in 6 playoff games(all on the road) mark has a total of 3 INTs, he once had 3 TDs in a single playoff game.

the overthrow was by inches as Chaz Schilens got his hands on the ball and he was under tremendous pressure right away.

Peyton threw a SB away, peyton is undre .500 as a playoff starter including losing at home to Sanchez and the Jets when Peyton couldn't get one more 1st down and he left sanchez too much time to get into FG range to win it.

all forums have their fans that jump ship, when guys play well they are great when they don't they suck and need to be replaced. Most fans are like that, I'm not an average fan, I don't jump on and off bandwagons. I know this team can win w/ Mark b/c it's been proven and that's all I acre about just like you guys think you can w/ Ryan the way you thought you could w/ Henne. 2 years ago Chad Henne was what Ryan tannehill is today, don't forget that and Tony Sparano was what joe Philbin is today.

Miami has a long history of winning both AFCCG's and SB's. The jets have won 1 SB and sanchez has lost 2 AFCCG's. Your the one stuck with a loser!

unfortunate for you guys that history is so long ago most of the board was either not born or in diapers the last time Miami made a SB. Your history overall is better than ours but let's not pretend you have been a good franchise in recent decades. You guys make fun of us for losing in title games, your last title game app was 1992(a home blowout loss by the way) and the last time you were close was 1994. 1995-current you have less playoff wins than we have since 2009.

Nobody but extreme homers thought Henne would amount to anything.

If you can't see the difference so far between Henne and Tannehill, you don't watch much football.

Nobody but extreme homers thought Henne would amount to anything.

If you can't see the difference so far between Henne and Tannehill, you don't watch much football.

it sure is easy to say that now but I'm sure you were saying different things back then.

This is compared to Sanchez taking his team into the 15th game in 00 7-7 before 2 playoff bound teams decided their games with the jest were meaningless?

This is compared to Sanchez losing 6 out of 7 that season, including crapping the bed at home in game 14 against a dead Atlanta team that still meant something?

This is compared to Sanchez beating teams with a sub .400 winning percentage that season?

This is compared to Sanchez leading the jets that season in a weak AFCE division where no team's legitimately won more than 8 games aside from NE?

This is compared to Sanchez going `12-21, sub 60QBR vs SD in the playoff and winning because Greene broke a 53 yard run for a TD and Kaedig blew two chip shots that Rivers set up for him?

Too ****ing funny. Rex won a Conference Championship; made it to the SB; I'll take "the home stretch" any time over a supposed 4 post season victories which where the equivalent of blue balls, especially when the opportunity to get into 2 of em, in a very weak division weren't even earned, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom