Congratulations on the Win | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

Rex didn't take the Bears anywhere, he played in a weak NFC where the #2 seed was a 10-6 team. He was QB for 2 HOME playoff wins in that weak NFC. He had 3 TDs and 3 INts in that 3 game run, in 6 playoff games(all on the road) mark has a total of 3 INTs, he once had 3 TDs in a single playoff game.

the overthrow was by inches as Chaz Schilens got his hands on the ball and he was under tremendous pressure right away.

Peyton threw a SB away, peyton is undre .500 as a playoff starter including losing at home to Sanchez and the Jets when Peyton couldn't get one more 1st down and he left sanchez too much time to get into FG range to win it.

all forums have their fans that jump ship, when guys play well they are great when they don't they suck and need to be replaced. Most fans are like that, I'm not an average fan, I don't jump on and off bandwagons. I know this team can win w/ Mark b/c it's been proven and that's all I acre about just like you guys think you can w/ Ryan the way you thought you could w/ Henne. 2 years ago Chad Henne was what Ryan tannehill is today, don't forget that and Tony Sparano was what joe Philbin is today.

unfortunate for you guys that history is so long ago most of the board was either not born or in diapers the last time Miami made a SB. Your history overall is better than ours but let's not pretend you have been a good franchise in recent decades. You guys make fun of us for losing in title games, your last title game app was 1992(a home blowout loss by the way) and the last time you were close was 1994. 1995-current you have less playoff wins than we have since 2009.

I have been a dolphins fan since 1966...I watched their vey first game with my father. This is why I find your bragging about 2 AFCCG's a joke. Your present QB contributed to both of the LOSES! You really do try your best to spin things and get under most peoples skin here but remember they are what we thought they were..."SOJ"!!!!!

I have been a dolphins fan since 1966...I watched their vey first game with my father. This is why I find your bragging about 2 AFCCG's a joke. Your present QB contributed to both of the LOSES! You really do try your best to spin things and get under most peoples skin here but remember they are what we thought they were..."SOJ"!!!!!

I don't brag, I discuss facts. You guys say we suck but the facts have shown otherwise(until possibly this year), it amazes me how we suck yet you guys haven't won a playoff game since 2000 yet you guys are great.

Our present QB contributed to us getting to both title games and he gave us a chance to win. We lost both games b/c of our defense.

Nobody is saying the Dolphins are great. They're saying at the current time, the future looks bright. They're saying the Jets suck. Both opinions but strongly backed by the evidence so far.

Nobody is saying the Dolphins are great. They're saying at the current time, the future looks bright. They're saying the Jets suck. Both opinions but strongly backed by the evidence so far.

it's fair to be excited about Miami but again I've seen this movie over and over and over again. Let's allow Miami to do something(at least contend for a playoff berth late in the year?) before we go crazy. Many of you guys are acting like you are SB bound.

it's fair to be excited about Miami but again I've seen this movie over and over and over again. Let's allow Miami to do something(at least contend for a playoff berth late in the year?) before we go crazy. Many of you guys are acting like you are SB bound.

Yes you have seen this movie over and over again...it's called the "SOJ"!!!

Miami has a new coach and a rookie QB who is playing better than expected. You have a habit of coming on here to derail threads that fin fans are trying to be positve about and feeling good after a win.

All fan boards have a range of zealots from "kool-aid" drinkers to self-loathing haters. I'd categorize the majority of fans (even on this forum) as cautiously optimistic. Furthermore, I'd say the general feeling about the team, both here and abroad in the media, is that the Fins are trending upwards. I'm not trying to be confrontational, but I'd say the populous opinion of the Jets is that they are trending downward. A lot can happen to change things in a short time period in the new NFL. As a long time fan, I've swallowed some bitter pills in the post Marino era. With Philbin, Coyle, Tannehill and company - I actually have "hope" for the futre. After the past decade, as you are right to point out, hope goes a long way....

Yes you have seen this movie over and over again...it's called the "SOJ"!!!

Miami has a new coach and a rookie QB who is playing better than expected. You have a habit of coming on here to derail threads that fin fans are trying to be positve about and feeling good after a win.

I have a habit of speaking the truth, it's not my fault you can't handle it.

As a dolphin fan I'm excited for our future. It appears we have a qb that can win some games and make good decisions with the football. Now I'm not talking for all fans, but this is the most positive I have felt about my dolphins since the 2008 season. That being said my recent memory is telling me to be cautious with my optimism. As of right now miami's future looks bright. But as we dolphin fans know anything can happen in the offseason. I'm hoping the jets keep Rex and Sanchez and continue the fall to irrelevance.

I have a habit of speaking the truth, it's not my fault you can't handle it.

What you speak is spin...as far as me handleing it, its not something you should be concerned about.

lol
Wow someones still bitter that his team got their asses kicked:lol2:

That was probably one of the biggest ass kickings I've seen. Especially since the Jets chirped all week. We out coached and out played them in all phases of the game. Our offense, defense and special teams overpowered them. I'm usually tight and nervous during dolphin games and I was as relaxed as ever from the second quarter on during this gem

Thats really the only reaction you can give at this point, and another 10 years from now when he is still arguing that they went to back to back AFC title games in 2009 and 2010, and we will argue back with, so what, we've went to two 4 title games and won 2 superbowls during that time.

Whats wrong with our Coach? He just took his 1st yr team in your house and wiped the stadium with that sorry excuse for a team Jets-jets-j-e-t-s

If anyone needs a Coach its your team and just the fact Tony Moron-o is your OC dooms all things green for years to come.

BTW...Nice place Met-Life stadium...I enjoyed the game immensely Sunday from my perch in section 305.

Back
Top Bottom