Cool Dolphins video | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cool Dolphins video

Maybe he's waiting for the cameras to show up. I hope he turns it on because like you say he's our deep threat.

You're not lying man. Dude needs to get it together and go to work this training camp.

His problem is Miller who will probably win the kickoff duties. With that gone he's batting for the last WR spot I believe.
They have to find touches for Miller and that's probably the fastest way.

Gates has a lot of work to do.

Miller is going to be a beast for us. There is so many different things you can do with him in this offense. He can be this years Charles Clay

i think kaddu and randall are going to be good role players for us

They're the two that stick out from that video for me too. Kaddu in particular is going to be a force over the next couple of seasons, I think.

Haven't heard a word about Randall. Do you think Kaddu beats out Misi for the starting spot ?

kaddu is a pretty good player and has better ability than misi. but i dont see him the starter this year. next year maybe. randal is a stout run defender and i see him making the squad.

They're the two that stick out from that video for me too. Kaddu in particular is going to be a force over the next couple of seasons, I think.
totally agree. he is quick and he may not be as strong as lets say misi but he as a fast twitch and knows how to use opponents momentum to get off blocks, and is a pretty good pass rusher. i think he will be a starter for us in the next couple years, and if not i pretty damn good role player

totally agree. he is quick and he may not be as strong as lets say misi but he as a fast twitch and knows how to use opponents momentum to get off blocks, and is a pretty good pass rusher. i think he will be a starter for us in the next couple years, and if not i pretty damn good role player

Mean time I think he backs up Misi and Barnett this year and plays special teams.

The first song for Tannehill was appropriate " 99 problems but a B**** ain't one" Then they showed his wife at the end.

Great video, thanks! Number one thing that stood out to me was Rishard Matthews' balance.

Back
Top Bottom