Cool Dolphins video | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cool Dolphins video

Cunningham looks great but these are highlights so ......

Fuller was on the recieving end of most of Tannehill's passes and we got him too.

maybe someone more talented than me needs to put together a vid of some our undrafted FA's. might be some quality viewing there. and i didnt rewatch video but from drunken rememberences of first video i think alot of kaddus highlights showed him going high with tackles, kinda worries me a little cause even the qb's in league have stronger cores to kinda shrug off the high tackles...BUT he did wrap up which i like

maybe someone more talented than me needs to put together a vid of some our undrafted FA's. might be some quality viewing there. and i didnt rewatch video but from drunken rememberences of first video i think alot of kaddus highlights showed him going high with tackles, kinda worries me a little cause even the qb's in league have stronger cores to kinda shrug off the high tackles...BUT he did wrap up which i like

Great idea. Maybe CK or one of our draft experts can do that. It's far beyond my abilities .

Back
Top Bottom