"Cromartie can't escape Marshall" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Cromartie can't escape Marshall"

oh, a couple of smileys. Awesome. Can we see a broken heart as well?

Kerry rhodes didn't blow anything. Ted did all the blowing. Blowing by revis and rhodes was way late in coming over

Revis has said something about playin up on Marshall at LOS to negate him. I see burn there numerous times and what I also see is our run game being much better cus I think marshall will block Revis right out of picture.

Its all bravado one again on Jets part. They are big talkers. Let em talk. Our coaches are better at figuring out fat boys ploys.

Revis SMOKED! Youtube Video

Dude that was so awesome! Priceless moment right there. Priceless.

I was there at the game and had just got done hearing by boy chirping in my ear about how Ted Ginn is the worst #1 receiver in the league - and how Revis is the best cover corver in the league.. Blah blah blah.. Then 5 minutes later Ginn puts a double move on Revis and straight up leaves him in the dust. So raw!

Only thing that made that game better then that was when we called a Wildcat play for the game winning touchdown with time running down. Seeing Ronnie Brown bulldoze into that hole and into the end zone after Rex Ryan and half the Jets called the Wildcat a Gimmick really was sticking it to them pretty nasty - and the icing on top!

What is so funny? Revis has shut down better WRs than Marshall? and the one game Marshall played against us he was held in check.

I'll take Marshall toasting Cromartie if it means Cromartie's team keeps winning. Cromartie has won 6 of 8 games against Marshall's team.

Good point, as we will take the great Revis having a good game as long as we continue to extend our 3-0 record vs the NY Gliders. Works both ways there troll.

What is so funny? Revis has shut down better WRs than Marshall? and the one game Marshall played against us he was held in check.

I'll take Marshall toasting Cromartie if it means Cromartie's team keeps winning. Cromartie has won 6 of 8 games against Marshall's team.

And I'll take Revis holding Brandon in "check" if it means Miami gets the WIN as did DENVER!

Why the hell would the Jets put Cromartie on Marshall when they have the best cornerback in the world? Revis will be on him all day and he will get physical with him at the LOS just like he did with Andre Johnson.

And I'll take Revis holding Brandon in "check" if it means Miami gets the WIN as did DENVER!

That was also with Mangini's bull**** defense.

Rex Ryans defense is 0-2 against the Dolphins, as-well. And got shredded one of those times both on the ground and in the air.

Yea that first game you guys lit us up. The Jets D dominated in the second game though, your special teams just lit us up. Our D got a lot better over the course of the season as the players became more comfortable with it. I'll bet it's better this year.

Back
Top Bottom