Culpepper maybe going to KC | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Culpepper maybe going to KC

why hasnt cris simms gotten any offers to come back? is there something about him im missing?

why hasnt cris simms gotten any offers to come back? is there something about him im missing?

thats a good question and there were rumors that Tampa bay at one point turned down a late pick for him around draft time. You could say the same about Daunte though when trent Green is still finding work.

I think your hate for him leads more to that last statement, because he was ok in Oakland last year.

I dont think he has an inflated value I think the league has blackballed him to a degree because he did not quitely let the Phins or Vikings do whatever they wanted with him. like I said before if going value for trent green is 3 million than Daunte is worth the same at the least.
The league didn't blackball him, he alienated himself. If I was in charge of a team I would hesitate to pick him up for several reasons. His high profile whining when he doesn't get his way. His rebuilt knee, which will always be an uncertainty. The lack of Randy Moss around to make him look good would also be a concern.

The league didn't blackball him, he alienated himself. If I was in charge of a team I would hesitate to pick him up for several reasons. His high profile whining when he doesn't get his way. His rebuilt knee, which will always be an uncertainty. The lack of Randy Moss around to make him look good would also be a concern.

Well for one Culpepper did just fine the season that Moss was injured. Moss also was not the same player without Culpepper in Oakland so I guess they benefited each other. even with all the flack that Culpepper gets there were much worse qb's in the league last year. He was also the starting qb in 75 percent of Oakland's wins last year even though he played less than half of the games. Culpeppper whines no more than any other player, he just did not let the morons that were running this team screw him over last year. You can best believe that if Green had not been traded when he did you would have had similar issues.I will say again if Trent Green has a job in this league than Daunte should have a similar job because Trent is no better a Qb at this point.

Well for one Culpepper did just fine the season that Moss was injured. Moss also was not the same player without Culpepper in Oakland so I guess they benefited each other. even with all the flack that Culpepper gets there were much worse qb's in the league last year. He was also the starting qb in 75 percent of Oakland's wins last year even though he played less than half of the games. Culpeppper whines no more than any other player, he just did not let the morons that were running this team screw him over last year. You can best believe that if Green had not been traded when he did you would have had similar issues.I will say again if Trent Green has a job in this league than Daunte should have a similar job because Trent is no better a Qb at this point.
IMO neither should be playing. Green's a blind hit away from becoming a vegetable.

IMO neither should be playing. Green's a blind hit away from becoming a vegetable.

Thats my only point is that if Green is getting paid 3 mill than Culpepper is worth no less. Honestly with the money he has made it makes no sense for him to play for minimum with guys like Green making this much.

i think any player who retires should be forced to sit out one full season before being elligable to being reinstated. JMO

Back
Top Bottom