Culpepper maybe going to KC | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Culpepper maybe going to KC

trent was just as bad, but i guess you have tunnel vision. Daunte was actually better than Green was last year. The reason for contracts have nothing to do with ability. Its like saying Deangelo Hall sucks because he got cut by the raiders. Cleo Lemon makes 3 mill a year and he sucks also and has never been better than Culpepper. we all know you hate Daunte but Green in reality was no better at qb than him and actually had a worse record.

Also as you can see Daunte stuck to his guns and did wait for a team that would give him a chance to start turning down backup offers from other teams so love him or hate him he is consistent.

I find it intresting how you always avoid staying on topic you always feel the need to redirect the topic to trent greens performance like that somehow justifies the fact that DC sucked when he was here on and off the field. We all get it you like the guy and think he is a great QB and got a raw deal from miami. Can you possibly explain how trent green, cleo lemon, or any other QB's performance has any relevency in regards to the fact that this thread is about Dauntee going to Detroit? Be happy that your guy is getting another chance in the nfl and leave it at that. Theres no reason to start these attacks on trent green.

I find it intresting how you always avoid staying on topic you always feel the need to redirect the topic to trent greens performance like that somehow justifies the fact that DC sucked when he was here on and off the field. We all get it you like the guy and think he is a great QB and got a raw deal from miami. Can you possibly explain how trent green, cleo lemon, or any other QB's performance has any relevency in regards to the fact that this thread is about Dauntee going to Detroit? Be happy that your guy is getting another chance in the nfl and leave it at that. Theres no reason to start these attacks on trent green.

Green's performance is key to any arguement about Culpepper because thats who we replaced him with. Culpepper did nothing wrong off the field in Miami, he got a new staff that was basically going to cast him aside without any chance on his part, what should he have done or what would any other player do. Do you think Joey Porter or trent Green would have just shut up while they replace them without even letting them practice. Im not a Culpepper fan anymore than any other player but he gets unfair criticism on this board. Hell when we aquire him he was not supposed to play until a few weeks into the season and we all know how that turned out. Screw washed up Trent Green or broken down Culpepper neither player was good for us. To compare them off the field in Miami is moot since they did not sit around having Green wait while they made a decision but believe me if KC had waited longer on Green he would have been very similar to Daunte and he was far from quiet while he was waiting either. Im sure people will definately blast Daunte for not having a good game, even though he playing for Detroit and has not even had a full week of practice because thats par for the course here. I bring up Trent Green because he was essentially the same Qb for us here but we bash Daunte for playing at the same level.

Dlockz said:
Green's performance is key to any arguement about Culpepper because thats who we replaced him with.

Really, Greens perormance is key DC being picked up by detroit only if Green is his agent. Just Green happened to be the one they choose to replace with but he was going to be replaced by someone either way.

Culpepper did nothing wrong off the field in Miami

That is your opinion and your right to have. I respectfully disagreee with you on that. No real point in rehashing it all though.

he got a new staff that was basically going to cast him aside without any chance on his part, what should he have done or what would any other player do. Do you think Joey Porter or trent Green would have just shut up while they replace them without even letting them practice.

Like I said no real point in rehashing this, it's already been discussed till we are blue in the face. Allthough I do find it curious that you dont feel an overwhelming need to bring Jamarcus Russle's name into the conversation since DC was also replaced by him without any competition of any kind between them.

Im not a Culpepper fan anymore than any other player but he gets unfair criticism on this board.

Maybe you are not, I am not you nor do I know you outside of these rooms, but you sure do present an image as being a fan of his!

Hell when we aquire him he was not supposed to play until a few weeks into the season and we all know how that turned out.

Who made him play before he was ready?

Screw washed up Trent Green or broken down Culpepper neither player was good for us. To compare them off the field in Miami is moot since they did not sit around having Green wait while they made a decision

Unbielvable I actually found a part of your post that I can agree with you on.

but believe me if KC had waited longer on Green he would have been very similar to Daunte

you dont know that. You are stating your opinion like it is a fact. Things did not unfold for Green the same as they did for DC so there is nothing to compare there about thier personal behaviors.

and he was far from quiet while he was waiting either.

Yes its accurate that he made it known that he wanted out of KC and that is one area I will agree that they both were very vocal about thier desire to be traded. That goes on all the time in the NFL, more then a handfull of players just this season alone can be cited as examples. There is nothing unussaul about that at all.

Im sure people will definately blast Daunte for not having a good game, even though he playing for Detroit and has not even had a full week of practice because thats par for the course here.

Yes people will look to his performance in Detroit to critize him. He did nothing good for this team, showed the team and the fans no appriciation what so ever, he was paid very well to rehab here in Miami, and he returns to our house and snubs the organazation and all the fans pointing to his knee. (which I already know you dont view that as a snub but most of the rest of us, DO)

I bring up Trent Green because he was essentially the same Qb for us here but we bash Daunte for playing at the same level

You appear to me bring up Green because you dont like Trent Green, again only you know the answer to that one, but that is how you come off around here IMO. Again people do use DC's lack of productivity to critize him, but its more about his personal conduct then his playing. Look if he would of handled himself differently Saban would of been viewed as the culprit for making a bad call on him and the status of his health. He was the one out in the media playing it up like a big shot ready to go preseason. Then he stunk the joint up and made every excuse he could to justify it. He took no personal responibility and never appologized or at least shown a tiny bit of humility to the community. Instead he choose go out guns blazing. Writing letters to the media to publish, getting the nflpa involved, refusing to make contractual concessions to help facilutate miami to get some a trade and some value back on thier investment. Now I understand that all that is ok with you but it does not sit well with a great number of people around here.

Yes its true Trent Green did not live up to his billing here either, the difference however is that he left here gracefully and dignified. That is why he is treated with respect by this community and DC is not. You get what you give.

Now I cant wait to hear your spin on it, because you always do have some sort of creative spin to put on this situation. I do give you credit for being a creative guy. So please tell me how wrong I am about my assment of the difference between Green and DC and why Green's tenure here is relevant to DC's and why DC's tenure at Oakland isnt relivant to Jamarcus Russel's

Really, Greens perormance is key DC being picked up by detroit only if Green is his agent. Just Green happened to be the one they choose to replace with but he was going to be replaced by someone either way.

That is your opinion and your right to have. I respectfully disagreee with you on that. No real point in rehashing it all though.

Like I said no real point in rehashing this, it's already been discussed till we are blue in the face. Allthough I do find it curious that you dont feel an overwhelming need to bring Jamarcus Russle's name into the conversation since DC was also replaced by him without any competition of any kind between them.

Maybe you are not, I am not you nor do I know you outside of these rooms, but you sure do present an image as being a fan of his!

Who made him play before he was ready?

Unbielvable I actually found a part of your post that I can agree with you on.

you dont know that. You are stating your opinion like it is a fact. Things did not unfold for Green the same as they did for DC so there is nothing to compare there about thier personal behaviors.

Yes its accurate that he made it known that he wanted out of KC and that is one area I will agree that they both were very vocal about thier desire to be traded. That goes on all the time in the NFL, more then a handfull of players just this season alone can be cited as examples. There is nothing unussaul about that at all.

Yes people will look to his performance in Detroit to critize him. He did nothing good for this team, showed the team and the fans no appriciation what so ever, he was paid very well to rehab here in Miami, and he returns to our house and snubs the organazation and all the fans pointing to his knee. (which I already know you dont view that as a snub but most of the rest of us, DO)

You appear to me bring up Green because you dont like Trent Green, again only you know the answer to that one, but that is how you come off around here IMO. Again people do use DC's lack of productivity to critize him, but its more about his personal conduct then his playing. Look if he would of handled himself differently Saban would of been viewed as the culprit for making a bad call on him and the status of his health. He was the one out in the media playing it up like a big shot ready to go preseason. Then he stunk the joint up and made every excuse he could to justify it. He took no personal responibility and never appologized or at least shown a tiny bit of humility to the community. Instead he choose go out guns blazing. Writing letters to the media to publish, getting the nflpa involved, refusing to make contractual concessions to help facilutate miami to get some a trade and some value back on thier investment. Now I understand that all that is ok with you but it does not sit well with a great number of people around here.

Yes its true Trent Green did not live up to his billing here either, the difference however is that he left here gracefully and dignified. That is why he is treated with respect by this community and DC is not. You get what you give.

Now I cant wait to hear your spin on it, because you always do have some sort of creative spin to put on this situation. I do give you credit for being a creative guy. So please tell me how wrong I am about my assment of the difference between Green and DC and why Green's tenure here is relevant to DC's and why DC's tenure at Oakland isnt relivant to Jamarcus Russel's

The differance is we let Green leave gracefully instead of holding him hostage and not letting him practice in team drills. Culpepper got caught up in a change of administion and we have no clue what went on behind closed doors. he did what was best for him and never said anything bad about the fans of Miami, his knee reference I dont see how he was bashing us fans with that, he was just saying see my leg is healthy as they whooped our buts with the Qb we never gave a chance.

As for oakland they actually should have kept Culpepper around because he was a vet that might be needed but they chose to go with the rookie all the way. Also Culpepper was no longer under contract so very differant situation than the one in miami. Cam Cameron handled that situation much like every other one he did as coach and that was badly. I stand by that it was stupid to replace an ineffective qb coming off of injury with another older ineffective qb coming off of injury especially when we trade another draft pick. Neither Green nor Culpepper did anything positive in Miami between them they were 1-7. Im over the Daunte situation but I refuse to just let people trash him for no reason. i find it funny that we all know Cameron was a moron but dont believe he fouled this situation up.

The differance is we let Green leave gracefully instead of holding him hostage and not letting him practice in team drills. Culpepper got caught up in a change of administion and we have no clue what went on behind closed doors. he did what was best for him and never said anything bad about the fans of Miami, his knee reference I dont see how he was bashing us fans with that, he was just saying see my leg is healthy as they whooped our buts with the Qb we never gave a chance.

As for oakland they actually should have kept Culpepper around because he was a vet that might be needed but they chose to go with the rookie all the way. Also Culpepper was no longer under contract so very differant situation than the one in miami. Cam Cameron handled that situation much like every other one he did as coach and that was badly. I stand by that it was stupid to replace an ineffective qb coming off of injury with another older ineffective qb coming off of injury especially when we trade another draft pick. Neither Green nor Culpepper did anything positive in Miami between them they were 1-7. Im over the Daunte situation but I refuse to just let people trash him for no reason. i find it funny that we all know Cameron was a moron but dont believe he fouled this situation up.

Actually I am in agreement with you on as much as Cam being a moron and shares responsibility in the ugliness of how the DC experiment turned out. That does not absolve DC of his own personal responsibility in this. I think for as many times and as in depth its been hone through it is even a topic that still gets batted around here. I guess I am like you in that when I see his name pop up on a thread I cant resist throwing my two cents in. You and I have been through so many times I know we both have very clear understandings of the others postion on it, yet we still continue to talk about it :sidelol:

Actually I am in agreement with you on as much as Cam being a moron and shares responsibility in the ugliness of how the DC experiment turned out. That does not absolve DC of his own personal responsibility in this. I think for as many times and as in depth its been hone through it is even a topic that still gets batted around here. I guess I am like you in that when I see his name pop up on a thread I cant resist throwing my two cents in. You and I have been through so many times I know we both have very clear understandings of the others postion on it, yet we still continue to talk about it :sidelol:

Thus the beauty of message boards. At least this is still debatelable unlike all the Beck argueing we all did this offseason. That topic is almost totally dead. Im all for beating dead horses.

Never kick a man when he is down. What BS is this can you think of a better time to kick him.

Daunte Culpepper is the absolute worst. I havent seen the QB position played so poorly..........well...........since last year, but nevertheless, :lol: until Daunte in a phins uni I havent seen anyone play so horribly at QB in the NFL. Its so sad that I saw an equally if not amazingly worse, performance just one season later from John Beck. Easily the two worst QBs I have ever seen play football in the NFL. **** Daunte.

Daunte Culpepper is the absolute worst. I havent seen the QB position played so poorly..........well...........since last year, but nevertheless, :lol: until Daunte in a phins uni I havent seen anyone play so horribly at QB in the NFL. Its so sad that I saw an equally if not amazingly worse, performance just one season later from John Beck. Easily the two worst QBs I have ever seen play football in the NFL. **** Daunte.

well back onto this dead horse. He outplayed Trent Green when they faced each other last year so what does that say for Trent if Culpepper is the worst. IS he the worstest lol.

How many games do you think its going to take before Detroit benches him?

How many games do you think its going to take before Detroit benches him?

who knows. I mean there is no way a guy signed on Nov 3 should be starting on Nov 9 at qb the hardest position to play in midseason. Stanton should have been the starter as they gave Culpepper another week to prepare. i think it all depends on how he plays this week. Detroit was awful before Culpepper got there so they have to give him more than one game. No Qb could have came in on 6 days after being retired all year and done much with that detroit team. Thier starting Qb may be ready again soon.

I honestly dont know detroits situation. Kitna got hurt? They had no b/u QB? Nothing to do with DC's abilities but its kinda odd to solicit a QB so late in the season.

I honestly dont know detroits situation. Kitna got hurt? They had no b/u QB? Nothing to do with DC's abilities but its kinda odd to solicit a QB so late in the season.

Oh I agree. Thier backup got hurt Olosky or whatever his name is. he had played fairly well up to his injury. He may be back soon. They had Drew Stanton last years draft pick who was hurt all year and Drew henson as the last qb on the roster.

Back
Top Bottom