D. Shifty presents: A&O's concept logo | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

D. Shifty presents: A&O's concept logo

Yeah, nothing personal but that's really bad. :lol: No team would ever use something like that.

I can see it also without the orange

I think the dolphin now is teal with navy highlights. Maybe have both shades incorporated. I can see the Phins going with a darker more monochromatic type design.

The mouth is getting so much attending because its while and obviously you're till editing. I'd make it a simple line design of the darker of the 2 colors ring used.(Navy) notan open mouth.

yes after reviewing the original post I do like it. Would just be interesting to see it all navy where the orange is for shuts and giggles

I think it is pretty decent. The one thing mentioned earlier by Madmic21, which I agree with, is that Dolphin's look like they always have a smile on their face....they don't have a mean look like a shark. This is why I don't think we need to have a Dolphin in the logo at all...maybe just come up with a really nice design or color combination...like what the Oregon Ducks are able to do....you don't see a Duck on the Oregon helmets.

First off, I appreciate the feed back and the suggestions. So you know, I knew full well going into the project that the dorsal fin is further back. But it would have looked funny without it. Secondly, and I mean no offense, but I do not appreciate you altering my work. I understand it was done in good spirits. But next time ask for permission before altering somebody else's art work.

you didnt have to put it on an open forum.. its a dolphins head... sue me i guess

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job. I still prefer the one we have now.

I usually pay no attention to these threads but for some reason I clicked and gotta say, very impressive.

Really nice job, but i don't think the change should be that drastic..

Like the concept...Simple yet fierce. Turn that frown upside down and it's excellent.

Definitely miles ahead of anything I could come up with....and lots better than some others I have seen. Good job!!

Back
Top Bottom