Dan Marino: A Football Life | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino: A Football Life

We're never going to see anything like him again, ever. Thanks for the memories, Dan.

dan-marino-sm.jpg

I am f***ing fired up for the weekend now! Some great memories....and some heartbreaking memories associated with ole #13. Imo, the greatest pure passer the NFL has ever seen. Damn, he was fun to watch in person! Have to feel for him when he got emotional talking about his Dad. Tough losing a parent....

Last edited:
Is this a new show or was this already aired previously?

Brand spanking new.....in fact, I've been railing for years about how/why there was never a Dan Marino Football Life although they were doing ones about ACTIVE players (Revis, Brandon Marshall!!!???.....idiotic...how can a story be done about a player's football life if it's not yet over and they are still PLAYING??).

About fricking time!!!

That was an enjoyable watch. Dan was, without a doubt, the Man.

I'm fired up after watching the show! I'm old enough to remember all of the hi-lights and I have my Marino jerseys at the ready.........Man do I miss that guy slinging the pigskin!!!!!!

Honestly we can win passing the ball or running it. Our offense is stacked with talent. If the oline can do there job and stay healthy the sky is the limit. If only Marino had this much talent when he was behind center.

Offensive talent nor having a running back was the issue for the Dolphins during Marino's years; it was defense. DVOA had their defense ranked dead last in 87, 88, 89 & 91, and in '86 defense as 27th in a 28 team league.

Offensive talent nor having a running back was the issue for the Dolphins during Marino's years; it was defense. DVOA had their defense ranked dead last in 87, 88, 89 & 91, and in '86 defense as 27th in a 28 team league.
i wont argue with you on that. He just played with bad teams. What i am saying is Dan Marino could probaly take this team far. I will say Dan Marino didnt have the weapons we have now. If tannehill could do what he did with it imagine what dan could do?

This is the exact day I became a Dolphins fan! It was awe inspiring watching #13 throw the ball in that game!
That was the year I became a life long dolphin fan; 1984. To date there is no QB that I believe has been equal to Dan. Sad to see that he never won a SB.

Looking forward to seeing this at some point. I have nfln, annoying that it was on the week im away

Back
Top Bottom