Daniel Kilgor cap implications for the next three seasons | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daniel Kilgor cap implications for the next three seasons

Pouncey: I want an extension

Miami: you have a year left on contract. Let’s see how it plays out.

Pouncey (in his head): I am likely or could in fact get hurt again and will miss out on my next theft job of a contract

Pouncey: release me

Pouncey had 3 years left on his contract

Hopefully we get our 5 starters set on the OL and some chemestry set early . That never seemed to develop in prior years except when Albert, Pouncey and James all played they were 7-1. Unfortunately they only played together 8 times in 39 games.

I'm curious why SF got rid of a guy they just extended and had plans to move to guard after signing the center from NYG

I'm curious why SF got rid of a guy they just extended and had plans to move to guard after signing the center from NYG

supposedly he requested a trade when asked to move to guard. It was in one of those trade threads about him.

Some posters will still find something wrong with this acquisition. I don't know, maybe he drives the wrong kind of car. He has the wrong breed of dog for a pet. His wife is hotter than theirs. They will find something to piss and moan about.

As if anyone really knows how to grade linemen. Wouldn’t surprise me though.

2018—$5.375M cap hit (most of it would be dead money if cut)
2019—$2.775M cap hit (no dead money if cut)
2020—$3.625M cap hit (no dead money if cut)

So Miami gets a player who, according to PFF standards, ranked a little better than Pouncey, at a fraction of the cost. And gave up basically no compensation to get him. I believe we actually moved up a bit in the 7th round.

This is how you structure a contract for a guy who may or may not be expendable.

This was a 1 year deal with essentially a team option each of the next 2 years. Very team friendly.

Expect Tannenbaum to restructure if the need arises.

This is how you structure a contract for a guy who may or may not be expendable.

This was a 1 year deal with essentially a team option each of the next 2 years. Very team friendly.

Expect Tannenbaum to restructure if the need arises.

lol god I hope this contract isn't touched. It's super team friendly. Not very player friendly but maybe they could restructure to show him some love if he plays well.

lol god I hope this contract isn't touched. It's super team friendly. Not very player friendly but maybe they could restructure to show him some love if he plays well.
The fins did well with him already by honoring his bonus which was due by SF soon unless he was not on their team.

This has to be a Gase move. This isn’t TBum’s MO. But, I like this move a lot! Bye bye Pouncey’s weak ***!

I'm not A TBaum defender or anything, but how do you determine if TBaum, GM/Grier or Gase makes the final decision from player to player?

Back
Top Bottom