David Boston carted off of field with knee injury(merged) | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston carted off of field with knee injury(merged)

Fat Lady Singing?

First of all we were not even SURE Boston was going to be able to step up anyways. Yes. it does hurt,but let's go steal McCardell or sign someone else. Let's not give up the ship yet!

Section126 said:
breaking: It Is On The Wire Right Now........diagnosis Is Strained Tendon....no Tear!!!!!!!

btw, thx for pulling a story out of ya a**, i actually believed that story you posted and went to bed and now i see he is out for the season, thank you very much.... :shakeno:

Al13 said:
btw, thx for pulling a story out of ya a**, i actually believed that story you posted and went to bed and now i see he is out for the season, thank you very much.... :shakeno:

That was what was on the AP wire.....What do you want? Be mad at those incompetent boobs we have as Team Doctors.

Holy crap, he's out for the season.... Sorry to hear that. I didn't think it would be that serious. I should know better than to take a team's word on injuries.

It was odd that they said his knee "buckled," and yet they reported that he had a "strain." A knee doesn't buckle from a strain. It takes some major structural damage (ligaments, not tendons). It wouldn't surprise me at this point to find out that he also has ligament damage. I hate to see players get injured.

On the bright side, at least it is early so they have time to make some adjustments.

Back
Top Bottom