David Boston carted off of field with knee injury(merged) | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston carted off of field with knee injury(merged)

UT-Phinz said:
Screw luck... great teams create their own luck. I'm still pulling for this team and have a positive outlook. IT DOESN'T MATTER! WE WILL PREVAIL REGARDLESS!!!

<meek voice> I hope...
agree:clap:

Have faith guys, hes been doing so good of late. maybe the good lord is laying out obstacles for this team to overcome in order to succeed.

FinFan24 said:
The world bowl isnt what i would call a good way to test someones skill. Jeff Ogden was great in Europe, look how he truned out. For every Jake Delhome, theres 100 other NFL Europe stars who go nowhere.
True, but InFINSible was just responding to someone calling him brutal. He's unproven at the NFL level, but there is no evidence he is brutal.

Its guys like InFINSible that can stay somewhat objective that makes this board as good as it is.

FlyingElvis said:
True, but InFINSible was just responding to someone calling him brutal. He's unproven at the NFL level, but there is no evidence he is brutal.

Its guys like InFINSible that can stay somewhat objective that makes this board as good as it is.
Thank you and thank you.....When I saw that article in the globe, I was like DAMN!!

up and down the roster!!

You could lose three starters at LBer and still put a good unit on the field. :eek:

I thought that the secondary might be your weakest link and we could maybe attack there but, with Boston possibly going down....aye yiyi....:nono:

Champ said:
If it's just a dislocated patella it's no big deal, they will pop it back in place. Pray there is no tears in ligaments or tendons.
You don't dislocate tendons, you strain them, which is what he did.

What the h@ll is going on here. I go on vacation, come back ricky retires. I just come back from my sons football practice and boston injures his knee. I'm never leaving the computer again. Why are we losing the ones we need(ricky, boston), and still having the ones we want to get rid of (Wanny, Jay). There is some bad karma surronding this season. We may have our first losing season in a while.

anybody got a clip of what happened? anybody heard any news?

Gonzo said:
I couldn't help but give a sadistic chuckle when I read that. This offseason is going to make me lose my freakin mind. :googly: Maybe ricky has the right idea :bong: . Ease the pain.

Bro, you're my idol right now..........that sig is just...........I'm speechless..............funny azz ish man!!!!!!

Cannonboy said:
Why are we losing the ones we need (ricky, boston), and still having the ones we want to get rid of (Wanny, Jay).
:roflmao:You never know, Jay could sprain an ear at any moment. Those things are just an accident waiting to happen. Wanny could decide that HE needs to devote more time to his drug habit.... This is the Fins, stranger things have happened.

Meatwad said:
BS, if you lost brown and/or branch/givens you will suck at WR.

Troy Brown was out a number of games last season and is the #3 WR anyhow. Branch also sat out a few games and the Patriots didn't lose any of them so what now?

inFINSible said:
Thank you and thank you.....When I saw that article in the globe, I was like DAMN!!

up and down the roster!!

You could lose three starters at LBer and still put a good unit on the field. :eek:

I thought that the secondary might be your weakest link and we could maybe attack there but, with Boston possibly going down....aye yiyi....:nono:

The Patriots had the best secondary in football so how can that be the weakspot?

enigmatics said:
Bro, you're my idol right now..........that sig is just...........I'm speechless..............funny azz ish man!!!!!!

Thanks, its still out there. Should get some good use out of it this weekend with yardwork.

The most devastating injury the Pats could face this season is if Belichick went into a coma for 5 months. They have never been a team of allstars, just a team that is extremely well coached and, as hard as this may be to believe given sports these days, plays together as one.

Back
Top Bottom