David Boston carted off of field with knee injury(merged) | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston carted off of field with knee injury(merged)

Exactly, you have a WR who left school a year early and most think he has much to learn, a guy who was literally ran out of every system he's been in and a big guy who is decent I'll give you that.

Section126 thanks for all your hard work. I have a cold beer and ribeye steak just waiting for you to stop by. Time to party.

PhinsmissedFG said:
Exactly, you have a WR who left school a year early and most think he has much to learn, a guy who was literally ran out of every system he's been in and a big guy who is decent I'll give you that.
compared to what we have that's better depth....

The good sign for Boston was that he was able to leave the field and the Texans training facility under his own power, although limping noticeably.

Still, the tendon could be anything from irritated to completely ruptured. The patellar tendon helps stabilize the knee cap and is one of the most serious injuries an athlete can suffer if ruptured.

Link

Pats also have David Patten back. P.K. Sam has awesome potential who can take his time to develop. And Bethel Johnson won Belichick recognition for having an outstanding offseason in their programs. Yes, the Pats are very deep at WR.

QB is another question. If Brady goes down, we are in trouble. Davey shows promise but is unknown. But if he was on the Dolphins roster, he would be competing for the starting job.

Sucks about Boston. Hopefully he is ok.

inFINSible said:
compared to what we have that's better depth....

Who ever said teh debate was about who better depth at WR.

I was under the impression teh debate was about if the Pats had good depth at WR or not. I say they have fine depth if you compare it to their mediocre starters.

Not one WR on that team could start for the Phins. Due to the fact we rarely go for multiple WR sets, it is not as big a deal unless an injury occurs.

You can't get stars to be backups, you have to count on unforeseen players coming through. Much the same as many of those same players that you like from teh Pats did.

You never know about a player until he gets a chance.

Rohan Davey is simply brutal at QB and for you to even say he'd be competing at QB is laughable.

If you think a bunch of players that aren't that great equals excellent depth than that's on you.

I think the Pats WR corps blows.

I say they have fine depth if you compare it to their mediocre starters.
Mediocre starters? Did you watch the Super Bowl? Branch and Givens are rising stars. Yeah, they only started to come on late in the season, but these guys are young who have come up big in the big game. I'll take that.

PhinsmissedFG said:
Who ever said teh debate was about who better depth at WR.

I was under the impression teh debate was about if the Pats had good depth at WR or not. I say they have fine depth if you compare it to their mediocre starters.

Not one WR on that team could start for the Phins. Due to the fact we rarely go for multiple WR sets, it is not as big a deal unless an injury occurs.

You can't get stars to be backups, you have to count on unforeseen players coming through. Much the same as many of those same players that you like from teh Pats did.

You never know about a player until he gets a chance.
You're out of your mind....if Boston is gone....everyone of those guys would be in the mix with Derrius Thompson.

And I didn't say nothing about the three starters they have in front of those guys...That's good depth whether you want to admit it or not.

Suck it up fellas.......this is football!.....we will go to war with whom we have......and we will DEMAND that our mates step in and step up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhinsmissedFG said:
Rohan Davey is simply brutal at QB and for you to even say he'd be competing at QB is laughable.

If you think a bunch of players that aren't that great equals excellent depth than that's on you.

I think the Pats WR corps blows.
Rohan davey is brutal....:nono:

the MVP of the world league is not good depth....whatever.

FlyingElvis said:
Mediocre starters? Did you watch the Super Bowl? Branch and Givens are rising stars. Yeah, they only started to come on late in the season, but these guys are young who have come up big in the big game. I'll take that.
Damn, I hate to agree with a pats fan but, it's fricken inarguable...

pgsmelt said:
Suck it up fellas.......this is football!.....we will go to war with whom we have......and we will DEMAND that our mates step in and step up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not Raggin on ya, BUT drop the goin to War crap. It's Football. That's it. It's Not Goin' to War. :shakeno:

inFINSible said:
Rohan davey is brutal....:nono:

the MVP of the world league is not good depth....whatever.
The world bowl isnt what i would call a good way to test someones skill. Jeff Ogden was great in Europe, look how he truned out. For every Jake Delhome, theres 100 other NFL Europe stars who go nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom