Davone Bess arrested in Wild Police Assault at airport | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Davone Bess arrested in Wild Police Assault at airport

I know everyone is quick to crack the jokes.

But something really has to be going on with this guy. Mental issues, drugs, concussions? I don't know but I feel bad for the guy.

Hopefully he can rid his demons and move forward with his life and hopefully whats left of his NFL career if any.

might be time to rethink our top reputation (wpa) title .

Bess is loco

Wait till it turns out he was down there to rent a Nissan Rouge from EZ rentals.

Yep. The one Lauren left the assult rifle in for Bess. He was supposed to pick it up that way.

Lauren is part of Pouncey's gun running ring. Bess probably had a murder planned. Hernandez just wasnt enough to get Pouncey and Co. to shut down the operation.

Wait till it turns out he was down there to rent a Nissan Rouge from EZ rentals.

Yep. The one Lauren left the assult rifle in for Bess. He was supposed to pick it up that way.

Lauren is part of Pouncey's gun running ring. Bess probably had a murder planned. Hernandez just wasnt enough to get Pouncey and Co. to shut down the operation.

:lol:

No. He needs to quit doing drugs.

BeMTbPbCMAAj2hY-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom