Davone Bess arrested in Wild Police Assault at airport | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Davone Bess arrested in Wild Police Assault at airport

I know people will points score and find it amusing but I feel bad for the guy, he was a good and committed fin for years and I hope he can recover from this and can get his life and career back on track, ive seen friends develop serious issues like this - its not plesent.

Sounds like a breakdown of some kind. Empathy probably the right move here...

I know people will points score and find it amusing but I feel bad for the guy, he was a good and committed fin for years and I hope he can recover from this and can get his life and career back on track, ive seen friends develop serious issues like this - its not plesent.

It's not something he recently developed.

He's got a very shakey history and has made lots of bad choices in his life.

Bess needs to get back to his closest family members and spend several months with them, wherever that is. I'm not sure if it means Hawaii.

If Cleveland lets him go, Bess might find interest in New England. Belichick during the sideline miked clips always seemed concerned about Bess and his defense's inability to stop him. But the Patriots now have many guys with similar skill sets.

Anyway, good luck to Bess.
Bess has stated that "sports pretty much kept me busy, kept me out of trouble, kept me off the streets." Largely raised by a single mom, Bess was the first person in his family to attend college and the first on his father's side to attend high school. Bess said of his father: "My dad pretty much wasn't there. If anyone was there it was my brother's dad, but not really because he was a big time drug dealer. He was in and out of jail himself and going back and forth so he wasn't a reliable source."[2] At the age of 10, Bess witnessed the murder of his uncle at a birthday party.[3]
Not sure if that would be a good or bad thing.

Back
Top Bottom