Davone Bess arrested in Wild Police Assault at airport | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Davone Bess arrested in Wild Police Assault at airport

Do we give Ireland any credit for dumping him at the right time?

I personally don't give a ****, just saying...

Every now and then a normally well behaved player loses it and starts behaving irrationally. Junior Seau lost it when he drove his car off a cliff and a bit later committed suicide.
Davone Bess was a popular player in Miami and well behaved but the series of recent tweets indicate that something is unravelling and he has personal issues. It is likely that Cleveland will cut him and his career will be in tatters. I'm not a clinical professional but it looks like he is crying out for help and in the process of self destructing. He needs help. The reliance on marijuana is probably not the major problem - it's likely just to ease the pain of other issues.

This.

Bob Marley was a real hate filled musician.

What type of post would you expect from someone with their name as "NRA".

i didnt see this post untill my one above posted.

that rhasta stuff is just another thing that people, especially younger people get suckered into, the" GHANJA MAN" alternate society, the fight the power nonsense. all with the promise of peace and love and social justice. saw this same ill planned garbage with the hippies [minus the hate music]. and when they realize [if ever] thats not exactly how it appears, that its just another mind fug [even without the copious amount of idiot flowers] the damage is done. and its to bad. all these alternative religion/lifestyle things that are so prevalent now are a trap door. and keeping ones mind CONSTANTLY filled with substances and the hatred and racism and violence associated with hip hop, a person doesnt have a chance. you become angry at society and everything that walks and all it takes is a how ya doin' and the gloves are off. [wheres bob marley when your drawing down on that cop?]

so, this now makes sense and the coaches definately saw things we didnt and cleaned him out.

its to bad. the change in young people is BAD. the violence and hatred and the "no one disses me" mentality has kids in a grip of social paranoia. kid is talented and has the world at his feet [like so many other athletes] and its a shame they are basically pushed down these rabbit holes of violence and unrest with drugs and hate music. NO ONE, YOUNG, OLD, BLACK, WHITE, LATINO, ASIAN can withstand that. and the worse part? its all by design.

best wishes to mr. bess. but, he has to pay the price, especially going after law enforcement. tis could have gone WAY, WAY worse!! maybe this will be his saving grace and he will look at the things that are fueling his life.

draft_lens2572822module20988502photo_123-1.jpg

that rhasta stuff is just another thing that people, especially younger people get suckered into, the" GHANJA MAN" alternate society, the fight the power nonsense. all with the promise of peace and love and social justice. saw this same ill planned garbage with the hippies [minus the hate music]. and when they realize [if ever] thats not exactly how it appears, that its just another mind fug [even without the copious amount of idiot flowers] the damage is done. and its to bad. all these alternative religion/lifestyle things that are so prevalent now are a trap door. and keeping ones mind CONSTANTLY filled with substances and the hatred and racism and violence associated with hip hop, a person doesnt have a chance. you become angry at society and everything that walks and all it takes is a how ya doin' and the gloves are off. [wheres bob marley when your drawing down on that cop?]

so, this now makes sense and the coaches definately saw things we didnt and cleaned him out.

its to bad. the change in young people is BAD. the violence and hatred and the "no one disses me" mentality has kids in a grip of social paranoia. kid is talented and has the world at his feet [like so many other athletes] and its a shame they are basically pushed down these rabbit holes of violence and unrest with drugs and hate music. NO ONE, YOUNG, OLD, BLACK, WHITE, LATINO, ASIAN can withstand that. and the worse part? its all by design.

best wishes to mr. bess. but, he has to pay the price, especially going after law enforcement. tis could have gone WAY, WAY worse!! maybe this will be his saving grace and he will look at the things that are fueling his life.

You must be fun at parties. Wow.

Not sure if anyone remembers about his past. Bess came from a really rough background, i'm pretty surprised he made it to where he's at. Guy witnessed murders as a child, was raised in a drug dealers home, in and out of juvenile for many different crimes etc etc.

Some here that are uneducated on psychology and that have never grown up in a place similar to where he has will say "so what? he's a millionaire" blah blah blah... But things like that will affect you your entire life and i'm pretty sure Bess ignored it because I remember him saying that football always kept him busy and away from the bad things. Which means he never really dealt with it. This happens ALL the time in our society and we throw the person in a cage expecting for them to change when you're just punishing and not correcting... That's murka for ya

Bess needs to get back to his closest family members and spend several months with them, wherever that is. I'm not sure if it means Hawaii.

If Cleveland lets him go, Bess might find interest in New England. Belichick during the sideline miked clips always seemed concerned about Bess and his defense's inability to stop him. But the Patriots now have many guys with similar skill sets.

Anyway, good luck to Bess.

Last year before the NFL Draft, I heard Bess was baker acted for erradic behavoir by the police. That was only a couple of weeks before we traded him to the Cleveland Browns. (now you see why) I didn't bring it up then, but there seems to be a pattern.

Last year before the NFL Draft, I heard Bess was baker acted for erradic behavoir by the police. That was only a couple of weeks before we traded him to the Cleveland Browns. (now you see why) I didn't bring it up then, but there seems to be a pattern.

Didnt we trade him on draft day??

Pretty ironic your username and blaming rap music for peoples actions. Was the murder because of the gun? Think about it and be fair...jus'sayin'

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...had-previously-unreported-run-in-with-police/

"The Miami Herald reports today that 10 months ago, six police officers were needed to restrain Bess during an incident in his home that ended up with Bess being hospitalized against his will. It is unclear why that incident never previously became public, and it is also unclear whether the Browns knew about it when they acquired Bess in a trade with the Dolphins a month later."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...had-previously-unreported-run-in-with-police/

"The Miami Herald reports today that 10 months ago, six police officers were needed to restrain Bess during an incident in his home that ended up with Bess being hospitalized against his will. It is unclear why that incident never previously became public, and it is also unclear whether the Browns knew about it when they acquired Bess in a trade with the Dolphins a month later."

Sounds similar to the incognito golf course incident that flew under the radar. Ireland keeping it under wraps like a cia boss.

Back
Top Bottom