Davone Bess is a Playmaker | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Davone Bess is a Playmaker

these kind of threads come about because the dolphins havnt had any BONAFIDE, REAL TALENT on offense [and only a small few on defense] in a long, long time.

brandon marshall used his miami stop to refuel for the pro bowl and the chicago bears.

so when your team hasnt produced any real talent, guys start getting hyped. and hyped BIG in some situations. i havn't seen a team get so ga-ga over expendable players in my life. from rob konrad to the recent sean smith debacle, people have gone spit slober over "marginal talent at best" players.

when your stranded on a desert island and you havnt had anything to eat in weeks, that ****roach starts looking like a pork chop!

and you see the comments when discussing one of these "roaches", " yeah, but, last year he had that sweet int in the endzone" the player hadnt had a pic since, and only that one in 3 years, but, he had that pic, he can do it, its everyone around him thats bad! same scenerio with a wr, "yeah, but remember 2 years ago he beat [place decent cb name here] for td, he is a stud!! even though thats the only one said player has had since being drafted 3 years previous!!

these are samples, but some of you may get the point. the fans treat some of these players like there perenial pro bowlers and cant be touched. and its all because we havnt had REAL playmakers, consistant playmakers in many years so everytime one of these hyped types, offense or defense makes a td, or int or sack, even though its a RARE thing for them, people act like they do this every week!!

if ireland doesnt get everyone fired, i believe we have a great coach in philbin. reminds me a LOT of tom landry. and if he stays around, he will have this team humming. and if ireland gets the heave and philbin is retained then they should let philbin have more personel decisions. we will have talent again and people will look back and scratch there heads and say, "why did i ever think [place crappy players name here] was worth a crap?".

bess was a GOOD player, but could be covered one on one, wasnt fast, and couldnt find the endzone with a GPS!!

not what i consider a "play maker". more a complimentary player.

all you had to say was WPA sucks

I wonder what the WPA/Arm length formula is?

It's actually pretty simple, Bill ...

Yards per catch - number of hangnails on safety's toes + 2 if special teams coach has a water based zodiac sign (+1 if not).

This base number is to be multiplied by pi. Then subtracted from the number of hairs between the players wrist and elbow.

The way I see it is, for letting Bess go we earned a Negative WPA S/arm length. So it takes two Positive TPA's (Touchdown Probability Added) L/arm length to make up the gap. So the Formula is. - 1WPAS + 2TPAL x 11(Wallace +8 & Gibson +5 ) = WPA 2.5.

Wasn't this the thread that introduced us to WPA?

wow...about as bad as the matt moore's a top 12 qb masterpiece from the op a year or so ago...

you sir have bought yourself a one way ticket...:tubes:

Ah i wondered when the wpa thread would return

wow...about as bad as the matt moore's a top 12 qb masterpiece from the op a year or so ago...

you sir have bought yourself a one way ticket...:tubes:

I did not know that you were the official FH thread director that I had to listen to.

Still the dumbest thread I ever read. It's legendary for it's idiocy. Keep bumping this mess!

Still the dumbest thread I ever read. It's legendary for it's idiocy. Keep bumping this mess!

Right up there with the legendary masterpieces "Juan Huron - future Dolphin WR" and "Zach Thomas should be moved to Safety".
Devone Bess is the polar opposite of a playmaker. 180 degrees off the mark.

If you want to keep Bess' WPA down you have to stop him from getting 4 yards on 3rd and 3.

If you want to stop Bess from getting first downs on 3rd and short, simply put pylons on each side of the field where the first down marker is. He will never go past those.

Back
Top Bottom