Davone Bess | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Davone Bess

Yeah, different roles, but Hartline is still mostly potential, and Bess has been delivering well in his role. HArtline drops and falls a little too much for my taste....but I do think he gets open more than Henne tries to hit him. And you didn't have to throw in the stats deal. lol It's not like that.

Yeah, different roles, but Hartline is still mostly potential, and Bess has been delivering well in his role. HArtline drops and falls a little too much for my taste....but I do think he gets open more than Henne tries to hit him. And you didn't have to throw in the stats deal. lol It's not like that.

It's easier to catch when you're running 5-10 yard curls like Mr. Bess. =/

Really, with guys breathing down your neck and waiting to knock the stuffing out of you over the middle? =) Takes a man to play slot.

It's easier to catch when you're running 5-10 yard curls like Mr. Bess. =/

You still need a slot receiver. Not every play in football is going to be a 50 yarder, & Bess lead our team in 3rd down for 1st down conversions last year, and was actually near the top of the league in that category.

Bess is one of the best slot receivers in the game in my opinion. Brian is not one of the top #2 receivers. & I like Hartline.

WOW Hartline better than Bess?

What's next? Brandon Tate is better than Wes Welker??

Bess is my fav too. It's the height thing, Napolian complex.

Hartline offers more big play chances, I'll take that over a possession WR any day. Bess' stats were better because our playbook was a joke under Henning. Once we go down field on a more regular basis you'll see Hartline targeted a lot more often. Yes, Bess will still trump him in receptions, but not in big plays... 20+ 40+ yards.

Ted Ginn offers more big play chances. Do you want to trade Bess for Ginn?

Bess is a great slot WR, I don't watch every slot WR in the league, but I think we have one of the better ones.

He could be a little faster, but he is quick and he runs great routes and has solid hands. Couldn't ask for more from a UDFA.

He isn't better than Brandon Marshall, but he excels at the role he is given, and that is all you can ask. Don't care to see him back on punts this year tho.

Fasano had more big plays than Hartline last year.

Hartline is a bum

Hartline is decent, he can play in this league . . . I just think he would be alot more liked as the #4 guy and special teams player. I think that is his role . . . but he works hard and I don't think he is a liability as the #2 WR, I just think he can be upgraded.

He is just like Fasano IMO. Fasano is a #2 TE playing as a #1. He can do it, but he can be upgraded.

Back
Top Bottom