Dear Jets Fans, You are now where you belong, under the dolphins in the division... | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear Jets Fans, You are now where you belong, under the dolphins in the division...

Not anymore though I do hope we have one more game there.

You guys better think up a new dig b/c the Giants Stadium one is history.

The Giants have been around almost 100 years, of course we are #2. That's not an insult.

Dont worry I already got a list of insults handy for next season.:chuckle:
Just kidding with you Jets fans. I always like when Jets fans get all butthurt when they are reminded that they play in GIANTS Stadium (yes, I know you guys are sharing a new stadium its all in good fun).

What I have noticed while I visit friends in NYC and talk to NYork transplants here in Arizona (who are either Jets and Giants fans), is that they view Jets fans as second class citizens. Giants fans are normally white collar, intelligent and higher on the social circle while Jets fans usually consist of blue collar, alcoholic grunts (like Fireman Ed):lol2:. Even Jet fans view themselves as the black sheep of NYC and get no respect, not to mention they dont even have their own stadium.

Dont kill the messanger. Thats just what New Yorkers tell me lol.

Dont worry I already got a list of insults handy for next season.:chuckle:
Just kidding with you Jets fans. I always like when Jets fans get all butthurt when they are reminded that they play in GIANTS Stadium (yes, I know you guys are sharing a new stadium its all in good fun).

What I have noticed while I visit friends in NYC and talk to NYork transplants here in Arizona (who are either Jets and Giants fans), is that they view Jets fans as second class citizens. Giants fans are normally white collar, intelligent and higher on the social circle while Jets fans usually consist of blue collar, alcoholic grunts (like Fireman Ed):lol2:. Even Jet fans view themselves as the black sheep of NYC and get no respect, not to mention they dont even have their own stadium.

Dont kill the messanger. Thats just what New Yorkers tell me lol.

The Giants have been around almost 100 years, of course they are the big brother in town. That's not a insult.

As far as Jet fans vs. Giant fans. The Giants are known to have more of an older, less crazy crowd but just like w/any fanbase you can't make a blanket statement about them. We have loser Jer fans just as every team does, we have white collar, successful jet fans just as every team does. In my life as a sports fan I have come to the conclusion thta most sports fans are idiots no matter what team they root for. We are all watching, cheering, discussing what other people can do that we cannot do. It's kind of embarrassing when you think about it.

You guys play in Giants Stadium.:lol2: You're second class citizens compared to Giants fans (just an FYI) according to the people I know in NY.
BTW, welcome back to Finheaven!
The way I see it we share two stadiums, one in NJ and one in Miami. Two halves make a whole, right?

Back
Top Bottom