DEFENSE!!! Where is It???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DEFENSE!!! Where is It????

truckstick23

Scout
Reaction score
The Fake punt on that part of the field that early in the game just shows you what everyone thinks of our defense.....they don't!!! They think our Defense is HOT GARBAGE & they are right. I am not sure Matt Burke could be successful on the HIGH SCHOOL Level. I don't know I'm just thinking out loud. frustrated again this year. Tannenbaum is turning us into the MIAMI JETS. He SUCKS and needs to go!!!

Why can't everyone post all these same thoughts in one thread?

@schadjoe
The Miami Dolphins D has allowed 1,659 yards over the past 4 games.

Miami hasn't had a complex defense in decades. too basic. But also how long has it been since Miami had more than one game changer on defense?

I like Suh, but not for what he makes. It's ridiculous to pay him that much money. He's NOT a game-changer. So much money going to him and Branch and Wake and others and teams constantly gash this team on the ground. AND they rarely generate a pass rush or make a big play. Having a real DC would probably make a difference though.

Why was there no attempt to hire Wade Phillips after he was let go in Denver?

@schadjoe
The Miami Dolphins D has allowed 1,659 yards over the past 4 games.

Guess what? That still puts them in middle of the pack in the NFL. So what's the point of pointing out that stat?

Rushing? Passing? TDs? Points allowed? Guess what? Middle of the pack in the NFL. So once more what's the point?

Back
Top Bottom