Description of new uniforms from Ben Volin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Description of new uniforms from Ben Volin

Aqua and Orange

Poster With A Porpoise
Club Member
Reaction score
From Ben Volin's twitter:

@BenVolinPBP: Helmet: All white, white facemask, new logo, thick aqua stripe from front to back with orange trim on both sides

@BenVolinPBP: Jerseys: All white (or all aqua), with "Dolphins" on the chest below the collar (but not in cursive)

@BenVolinPBP: Pants: White, thick aqua stripe down the sides, orange trim

@BenVolinPBP: And either "Miami" or "Dolphins" on the tailbone, I forget which one

So there you have it. ORANGE IS BACK as a trim color. Here is a mockup that has been since posted.

4iwsjHc-1.jpg

Bro if you were a VIP member you could ask him personally in the Ben Volin thread. He has been great enough to answer questions in the thread. Thanks a lot Ben! We appreciate it!:hi5:

John

Interesting, nothing mentioned about the blue shadow behind the numbers. Jerseys should look sharp!

If the new uniforms look like this, then I honestly think they got it right: good combination of traditional and contemporary styling.

I was really digging the aqua and navy stripe only on the helmet. So this is kind of a bummer.

man I think they may have got it right. I hated HATED the logo at first but now I really like it, and cant wait to by me some new phin gear

Back
Top Bottom