Description of new uniforms from Ben Volin | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Description of new uniforms from Ben Volin

why is that? because you cant get over change. get the **** over it

I don't think so. I think it makes him laugh, because in the logo super thread. Skape went from loving the logo, during the leaks. To NOT liking it when it was officially released. Because I too found humor in it as well.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

Hopefully there is some creative use of blue. Especially for shoes, socks, sleeves, etc. I always thought blue should be there with the aqua to provide some depth and relief to the colorway.

The only possibility that pops up to me is that they went from design #1, then to design #2, then to design #1 again. Thats it.
I believe that you made a comment over on thephins.com where your source had seen what had already been sent off to the manufactures for production, and it was for sure aqua with navy trim. Please tell me I read that correct. This thread is scaring me. That orange trim makes a huge difference in a BAD way. Please tell me it is going to be aqua with navy on draft day. I have been telling all my non dolphin fan friends that we were going to have some awesome uniforms. After seeing that orange trim I feel like a liar.

I hate to be an ass, but there is navy...or certainly looks it...it the leaked photos from Nike and the shirt Odrick is wearing. The underbelly of the Dolphin looks blue to me.

How is that considered "jaw dropping" or "futuristic" or even sweet.

I like the new uniforms. However the new logo is wretched. It looks like a girls team. Horrible. I will never purchase anything with it.

Guess I am in the minority I hate it. I already had freinds on FB or texting me laughing at our new logo. Ugh so annoyed but I never like big changes so gonna take me some time.

Orange trim, black trim, blue trim, I'm fine with either.

Why call me out for not being a VIP person, then make it sound like I tried to claim credit for the mockup even though I never did so? The pic clearly says it was created by JT and has phins.com all over it, and Volin posted it.

All I am doing is posting news on finheaven, but you are trying to turn it into something personal which is not mature or nice. In all seriousness, bullying is not something that should be tolerated on this site.
I think you took it the wrong wa. fin fan in cali is probably the last person on finheaven that would bully someone.

Personally I could care less about what the uniforms look like. If we win a championship they could look like the Penn State uni's.

I like the new uniforms. However the new logo is wretched. It looks like a girls team. Horrible. I will never purchase anything with it.
so if we win a few SUPER BOWLS you will hold your ground lol.this team is going places and it all startedwhen Phiblin came in here and demanded that he get the players and coaches that fit his system.he was doing it his way no if and or buts.
winning will chage that sour outlook on the logo in time you watch my fellow Fins fan

nice mock..... im one of the minority that likes the new logo alot and i think its going to look nice with the all white helmets and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom