Description of new uniforms from Ben Volin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Description of new uniforms from Ben Volin

No more cursive? :boohoo:

Hate to say it, but the cursive is actually a logo too. The fact that they changed the helmet logo means they will be changing the font logo as well. I am guessing it will be something blocky looking. Just based on the simplified logo.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

I think it looks smooth and sleek. Very aerodynamic as in fast. It's growing on me for sure.

Bro are you JT or did you take that from thephins without giving the due credit?
Why call me out for not being a VIP person, then make it sound like I tried to claim credit for the mockup even though I never did so? The pic clearly says it was created by JT and has phins.com all over it, and Volin posted it.

All I am doing is posting news on finheaven, but you are trying to turn it into something personal which is not mature or nice. In all seriousness, bullying is not something that should be tolerated on this site.

Why call me out for not being a VIP person, then make it sound like I tried to claim credit for the mockup even though I never did so? The pic clearly says it was created by JT and has phins.com all over it, and Volin posted it.

All I am doing is posting news on finheaven, but you are trying to turn it into something personal which is not mature or nice. In all seriousness, bullying is not something that should be tolerated on this site.

Really bullying? His mistake but I don't think he was trying to bully you lol. We see stuff like this taken from and used on both sites quite frequently.

I do like the jerseys though if close to the mocks.

Really bullying? His mistake but I don't think he was trying to bully you lol. We see stuff like this taken from and used on both sites quite frequently.

I do like the jerseys though if close to the mocks.

Sounds good. I'm all good if those two posts were just mistakes on his part. Would rather concentrate on talk about the team.

Side note: I hope the writing on the "back of the pants" isn't distracting. Can't think of any other team that does that.

I don't think FFIC is bullying. He was just asking a question and Aqua and Orange got all defensive right away.

Ben Volin is mistaken and being given old information.

And JT's mockup is based off photos I've shown him. Ask him yourself. He's just doing me a favor and trying not to get me in trouble but at this point we've got ourselves some bad information going around.

Feel free to post this up to Ben Volin.

I

And JT's mockup is based off photos I've shown him. Ask him yourself. He's just doing me a favor and trying not to get me in trouble but at this point we've got ourselves some bad information going around.

Interesting. You are saying it is indeed the black stripe accents?

Black or dark navy. I havent seen the actual thing in person, just photo/video

Crazy, you've been spot on thru out this whole thing so I have no reason to doubt you, but let me play devil's advocate for a moment and ask if it's possible that changes were made after you got your info, or perhaps what you saw was a perspective uniform and a final decision hadn't been made yet...

I hate the idea of an all aqua look. Dark on dark uniforms is the one trend I dislike above all the recent changes around the league, and in college.

But the younger crowd loves it, for some reason, so I sensed it was inevitable, especially with Nike involved.

Luckily there don't appear to be many chances to use it, assuming we maintain a fleck of intellect and wear white at home, in our climate. Maybe a late season prime time game.

A thick stripe on the helmet doesn't thrill me either. But none of this was going to work out in my favor. I understood that once Nike and Mike Dee were involved. What a combo. Pick your poison. It reminds me of that Monty Python line, "He died. He have heart attack and fell out of window onto exploding bomb and was killed in a shooting accident."

Crazy, you've been spot on thru out this whole thing so I have no reason to doubt you, but let me play devil's advocate for a moment and ask if it's possible that changes were made after you got your info, or perhaps what you saw was a perspective uniform and a final decision hadn't been made yet...

The only possibility that pops up to me is that they went from design #1, then to design #2, then to design #1 again. Thats it.

I SOOOO hope you are correct with this. The new look with the aqua with navy trim has me SOOO pumped. I also love the wider stripe. I think aqua with navy trim on the helmet and numbers with the same down the pants leg and just the orange around the sun burst will be the best looking uniforms in the league. Can't wait to see it.

Back
Top Bottom