Description of new uniforms from Ben Volin | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Description of new uniforms from Ben Volin

The only possibility that pops up to me is that they went from design #1, then to design #2, then to design #1 again. Thats it.

Didn't Mike Dee say the colors are mainly aqua and orange? I think Volins comments might have some weight to it, but I don't know. :idk:

Didn't Mike Dee say the colors are mainly aqua and orange? I think Volins comments might have some weight to it, but I don't know. :idk:

If there's anything we've learned thru this whole deal, it's don't believe what Mike Dee says...

If there's anything we've learned thru this whole deal, it's don't believe what Mike Dee says...

But if Volin AND Mike Dee say it.....just sayin. I guess we will all find out in April. Personally, I want there to be orange and keep our tradition so maybe Im hoping theres no blue.

No teenie helmet on flipper -> i could care less about the orange blue debate but the logo overall is not better than the old one (outside of the mini helmet)

Why call me out for not being a VIP person, then make it sound like I tried to claim credit for the mockup even though I never did so? The pic clearly says it was created by JT and has phins.com all over it, and Volin posted it.

All I am doing is posting news on finheaven, but you are trying to turn it into something personal which is not mature or nice. In all seriousness, bullying is not something that should be tolerated on this site.
First off you don't know me at all an I am not the bullying type. I was making a suggestion that if you were VIP you could of asked Ben first hand. I wasn't calling you out just making a suggestion. I was trying to say there was an easier way to your answers. I was just asking to make sure credit was being given where due.

Happy Easter!

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Really bullying? His mistake but I don't think he was trying to bully you lol. We see stuff like this taken from and used on both sites quite frequently.

I do like the jerseys though if close to the mocks.
Thanks Bro.

I like the new uniforms. However the new logo is wretched. It looks like a girls team. Horrible. I will never purchase anything with it.

No worries. They'll make some of their money off of me b/c I don't see what you see.

First off you don't know me at all an I am not the bullying type. I was making a suggestion that if you were VIP you could of asked Ben first hand. I wasn't calling you out just making a suggestion. I was trying to say there was an easier way to your answers. I was just asking to make sure credit was being given where due.

Happy Easter!

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Thanks Bro.

Gotcha and I do appreciate your clarification. Im usually on the sidelines with these but I always feel for the thread starters who get attacked. I am happy to hear that was not the case this time. Happy Easter to you too.

Gotcha and I do appreciate your clarification. Im usually on the sidelines with these but I always feel for the thread starters who get attacked. I am happy to hear that was not the case this time. Happy Easter to you too.
If you ever have a question or unsure with something I posted you can always send me a pm. Sorry for any confusion or misinterpretation.

Happy Easter!

I hope Volin's tweet was accurate. I really like the the no navy blue. A gray face mask would be cool, though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom