Votes: 9 9.5%
  • 3 Days

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • 1 Week

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • He'll make the Practice Squad

Votes: 73 76.8%

• Total voters
Sparano and company cut Devlin after short training camp because he doesn't look like a pro-bowler yet. Then they go and sign some unknown talent off waivers for the #3QB--typical. Then Devlin gets picked up by S.F. or some other team and becomes starter by end of the year...starts in the playoffs and goes on to have a great carreer. And all of us who said Devlin sucked say that we should have kept Devlin and we could have had Mat Ryan and we should have got Drew Brees.

aint nothing wrong with dreamin.

devlin holds onto the ball too long. always been his knock. that means indecision to me. very accurate. nfl diff ball game. delaware doesnt offer high grade competition.

aint nothing wrong with dreamin.

devlin holds onto the ball too long. always been his knock. that means indecision to me. very accurate. nfl diff ball game. delaware doesnt offer high grade competition.

While I don't disagree with what you are saying, that is something that can easily be coached.

Hell, if Gruden can teach Tebow how to line up behind center in just a week, ANYTHING is possible :lol:

While I don't disagree with what you are saying, that is something that can easily be coached.

Hell, if Gruden can teach Tebow how to line up behind center in just a week, ANYTHING is possible :lol:

hey, maybe gruden coaches devlin from the PS next year? i am not a hater lol

i love tony s. fists of rage!

also bad year for undrafted QB's. No PT thanks to players union.

Thanks PLAYERS UNION!

I just don't understand the fascination with Devlin, did anyone actually see him do anything good? He couldn't separate himself from the guys on this roster, but he will be a starter this year somewhere else? Puh-lease
IMO, if he had shown anything at all, he would have been kept on this team

I just don't understand the fascination with Devlin, did anyone actually see him do anything good? He couldn't separate himself from the guys on this roster, but he will be a starter this year somewhere else? Puh-lease

IMO.. Devlin has gotten this far in his career on pure talent and instinct... That's why I have said with the right mentor, this kid could go very far in this league... In his limited time in the big leagues, I have seen glimpses of Elway in him.. Therefore, I think, with the right mentor, he could learn into becoming a Franchise QB...

That's why I'm so high on the kid...

Dolphins were not going to keep him on the roster from the beginning. Their plan all along was to keep 2 QBS on the roster. Henne was automatically #1 and Moore was automatically #2, there was going to be no competition or chance for anyone else. They made like Devlin was competing for 3rd QB, but that was a lie all along. That is why they only played Henne and Moore in the preseasson.

Wait, WHAT????

Carolina has:

CAM "The Awesome Possum" Newton.
Jimmy "Im Magic" Clausen
AND
Derek "Freakin" Anderson and you say they have lowly guys??????

/end sarcasm

Honestly, how bad would it suck to be a Panther fan right about now :ponder:

Well we have last years opening day starter for them on our team and he was beaten out by Clauson, so what does that say about our qb situation

Well we have last years opening day starter for them on our team and he was beaten out by Clauson, so what does that say about our qb situation

LOL!! ... What I haven't seen anyone realize & comment on .....

There's a HIGH Probability that QB Moore will start for us this season, sooner or later!! (Was being called for early in pre-season!!)

Our O-Line will probably get Henne hurt sooner or later ... or the Pre-Season Henne miracle might disappear like a mirage, once the bullets fly in the Real Season & they scheme Henne's weaknesses (probably disguised Zone Coverage).

Meanwhile, I've joined the Homers & blindly hope that Henne shines ... Go Henne & win some games!!

P.S. Henne hurt & QB Moore starting ... makes Devlin 2nd string QB.

I know its gonna make your day if its accurate brother Jeep

According to Miamidolphins.com

NO NAME POS HT WT AGE EXP COLLEGE
9 Pat Devlin QB 6-3 225 23 R Delaware '11
11 Julius Pruitt WR 6-2 206 25 2 Oauchita Baptist '10
41 Vincent Agnew CB 5-10 192 23 R Central Michigan '11
42 Nic Grigsby RB 5-11 199 22 R Arizona '11
60 Garrett Chisolm G 6-5 312 23 R South Carolina '11
65 D.J. Jones T 6-5 310 23 R Nebraska '11
84 Brett Brackett TE 6-5 248 23 R Penn State '11

This is our Practice Squad

http://www.miamidolphins.com/team/roster

Damn, so the best quarterback prospect in NFL history, Pat Devlin, made it to our practice squad?

BOY ARENT WE LUCKY

Dolphins were not going to keep him on the roster from the beginning. Their plan all along was to keep 2 QBS on the roster. Henne was automatically #1 and Moore was automatically #2, there was going to be no competition or chance for anyone else. They made like Devlin was competing for 3rd QB, but that was a lie all along. That is why they only played Henne and Moore in the preseasson.

Do you not realize that Devlin had the most reps, out of anyone but Henne, in camp? From all the reports he was pretty erratic too. This team had more important things to do than hold a lively competition for the third Qb job, considering both Henne and Moore were learning a new offense in 3-4 weeks.

Damn, so the best quarterback prospect in NFL history, Pat Devlin, made it to our practice squad?

BOY ARENT WE LUCKY

I myself am at least a little pleased that a QB on our PS at least may have some talent, as opposed to your usual Brock Berlin types who weren't even good in college.

Back
Top Bottom