Votes: 9 9.5%
  • 3 Days

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • 1 Week

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • He'll make the Practice Squad

Votes: 73 76.8%

• Total voters
I myself am at least a little pleased that a QB on our PS at least may have some talent, as opposed to your usual Brock Berlin types who weren't even good in college.

well if Berlin had transferred to delaware who knows what numbers he would have put up

well if Berlin had transferred to delaware who knows what numbers he would have put up

Yeah well if there was one problem with Berlin in Miami, it was that at any given time only half the players started were good enough to be drafted in the first two rounds.

Yeah well if there was one problem with Berlin in Miami, it was that at any given time only half the players started were good enough to be drafted in the first two rounds.

Was just sayin at least Berlin was good enough to start at a division 1 school. Devlin couldnt beat out the mighty Darryl Clark so he transferred

Honestly do not see what other see in this kid. Nothing special to say the least. Good PS player to the extent you need a 3rd team QB at practice so the ones can lay the hammer on him and he can run the scout team. Beyone that ? nada, nothing different then 2 or three dozen other QBs in his situation.

Was just sayin at least Berlin was good enough to start at a division 1 school. Devlin couldnt beat out the mighty Darryl Clark so he transferred

And Brock Berlin transferred from his first school, and ended up being one of the only reasons why his national championship caliber squad could barely tread water.

And Brock Berlin transferred from his first school, and ended up being one of the only reasons why his national championship caliber squad could barely tread water.

not a berlin fan in the least but he was good enough to start division 1 and Devlin was not. Doesnt mean devlin wont be a better pro

Do you not realize that Devlin had the most reps, out of anyone but Henne, in camp? From all the reports he was pretty erratic too. This team had more important things to do than hold a lively competition for the third Qb job, considering both Henne and Moore were learning a new offense in 3-4 weeks.

That's not what I heard. I heard that Moore had a lot of reps and Devlin had few. I also heard that Moore was bad in practice.

Back
Top Bottom