Devlin! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devlin!

dude seriously enough Devlin crap! no more posts til your football iq matches your age or shoe size. Theres more phin hype on Bills sites this is becoming a joke.Everybody is entitled to a opinion but make somewhat educated PLEASE!

I don't happen to agree with the OP, but I thought different opinions were tolerated. Why all the ridicule?

I get on just to see the site and I am just speechless!!! It really is getting bad now. I am gonna pony up the dough soon to get VIP. These threads are terrible and no thought put into them whatsoever. Boneheads!!!
I find it hysterical, it amazes me how some people can react to a game. Tanny is young and is going to go through growing pains just like all QB's do. Give it a rest, take a toke and go back to Madden. Thank You

I almost never post but I have to after that comment. By far the most unintelligent thing anyone has posted. Please remove any thoughts from you brain or lack there of and never post again.

LULZ

I love how we've been sitting on this goldmine that is Pat Devlin and the only people who are aware of this fact are the fan boys here at FinHeaven.

This is about as dumb a thread as any living human being can possibly start.

Im going to print this thread and wipe my ass with it the next time I have to take a dump.

LULZ

I love how we've been sitting on this goldmine that is Pat Devlin and the only people who are aware of this fact are the fan boys here at FinHeaven.

This is about as dumb a thread as any living human being can possibly start.

Im going to print this thread and wipe my ass with it the next time I have to take a dump.
Recycling is good for... wait that's not really recycling is it?

I know I"m going to take a lot of heat from all the people who know really what they are talking about, but it would really be nice to have a chance to win this year. I don't care about Ireland keeping his job, nor do I really want to gamble again for another 2 or 3 years in the hopes that we have our quarterback.

We know that Devlin will be able to keep us in the game, and not lose it for us. He will have much better decision making, he will move the ball, complete passes, and not throw many ints, batted balls, and sacks. Contrary to poplular opinion, he is more experienced and ready than Tannehill right now.

I know it is early, and I know it won't happen because of Ireland's agenda, but I'm just saying...

Youre a f**king idiot. GTFO.

Back
Top Bottom