Dez Bryant's Numbers at Pro-Day | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dez Bryant's Numbers at Pro-Day

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
ArmandoSalguero Source tells me Dez Bryant had a 38 inch vert leap and ran a 4.55 average in the 40. He ran once with wind (4.6), once against (4.5).

Welcome to Miami!

I love your enthusiasm FinAtic, but I dont think we scoop him at 12. I think we go safety at 12 and address lb in round 2 followed by receiver in round 3. I would LOVE for Jerry Hughes to fall to us in the 2nd. But there are so many different scenarios....cant the draft ger here already??

Dear NFL GM's with the first 11 picks,

You do not want Dez. He is too slow. You do what CJ Spiller, JPP, Dan Williams, and Rolando McClain. Those guys are good.

Love,

The Dolphins.

berry is very very good.i saw a article that tuna has never drafted a saftey in the 1st.this could be the first time,but its food for thought.

I love your enthusiasm FinAtic, but I dont think we scoop him at 12. I think we go safety at 12 and address lb in round 2 followed by receiver in round 3. I would LOVE for Jerry Hughes to fall to us in the 2nd. But there are so many different scenarios....cant the draft ger here already??

The Dolphins are said to love Mike Williams and he could be an option in the 3rd. If they are going with High Risk/Reward guy I rather it be in the third, but If Bryant is their at 12 you cannot pass him up.

I also think they either have a chance at Bryant or they have a chance at Berry, but not both will be there. I do think one will drop.

Dear NFL GM's with the first 11 picks,

You do not want Dez. He is too slow. You do what CJ Spiller, JPP, Dan Williams, and Rolando McClain. Those guys are good.

Love,

The Dolphins.
:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:
amen

The Dolphins are said to love Mike Williams and he could be an option in the 3rd. If they are going with High Risk/Reward guy I rather it be in the third, but If Bryant is their at 12 you cannot pass him up.

I also think they either have a chance at Bryant or they have a chance at Berry, but not both will be there. I do think one will drop.

If it's said that the Dolphins love a player, chances are it's a smoke screen or they Dolphins are trying to get someone to bite on a guy they really have no interest in.

This time of year it's real hard to know what's real and what's not and with this front office there's no way they tip their hand before the cards are dealt.

Edit: Let me add to this that the Dolphins may have a real interest in Dez Bryant and by saying they are more interested in Mike Williams later in the draft (which would be in line with previous history of Parcells drafts) and by not sending any of the big names to Bryant's workout they may just be throwing teams off to prevent someone from trading up in front of them to grab the real receiver they want.

Speculation on my part but I like to play the head games. :)

If it's said that the Dolphins love a player, chances are it's a smoke screen or they Dolphins are trying to get someone to bite on a guy they really have no interest in.

This time of year it's real hard to know what's real and what's not and with this front office there's no way they tip their hand before the cards are dealt.

Not really, everyone knew how much they loved Henne. We were well aware of how much they liked Pat White. It is not like that always.

I have a feeling that if Bryant is still on the board at 12, and Seattle hasn't signed Marshall, Miami trades down to Seattle and Seattle takes Bryant. Miami drops to 14 and gets an extra pick.

Back
Top Bottom