Dez Bryant's Numbers at Pro-Day | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dez Bryant's Numbers at Pro-Day

He would've ran a 4.65 at the combine.....

I told you ALL he was scared to run for anybody a long time ago when he kept ducking out of everything.....

I think he's the best WR PROSPECT in the draft...but I think he's also potentially the most overrated player in the draft.....this kid isn't Andre Johnson....Calvin Johnson...or Larry Fitzgerald....I'm just telling you.....this top 5 pick propaganda is nonsense...

Seems like if you were suspended for basically an entire season....you'd at least learn how to run a good 40 by the time your pro-day rolled around.....or at least learn how to perform the drills....or at least remember that you can't do any of this **** for scouts barefoot....

This kid is one red flag after another....but the most interesting part about him is that they're always "little things".....one after another...after another..after another...

It seems like he lacks any attention to detail...about anything...everything.....and attention to detail is what seperates busts from good players...and good players to great players at the professional level...when athletic ability and talent can no longer allow you to coast...

He's going to need someone to hold his hand constantly...

If this kid flops in the pro's completely....or takes 5 years before he's mature enough to put it all together just so he can be a productive pro....you'll be able to look back on everything surrounding him and tell yourself...."I can't believe I didn't see THIS coming"....

Yeah...sounds like a top 5 pick to me...

I wouldn't touch any WR in this draft in the top 20 picks....

I think his biggest prob is work ethic.

Denver aint takin this guy. There already trying to get rid of Marshall. They are not doing this experiment all over again. We aint takin him. I see him dropping.

Back
Top Bottom