Did some research. We can get as high as the 14th pick, and no lower than 17th pick. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did some research. We can get as high as the 14th pick, and no lower than 17th pick.

There is still alot of talent in the first rounds of most drafts for us to be ok.... I would be glad with a WR,TE,CB or pass rusher.... Please no OL with the first round pick. The TE from ND would be a great pick in this range if he declares.

he will be gone b4 we pick count on this

well that takes the dolphins out of the mix for one of the 3 premier pass rushers like Bjoern Werner , etc. And out of the mix for a Ray Lewis type impact guy like Manti Teo.

And out of the upper tier of picks for EACH ROUND.

Great job. The stench of mediocrity continues...
I'm sorry but it takes more than just high draft picks to get better. Have you noticed that most winning organizations somehow managed to win despite not having the highest draft picks and losing organizations can go on that way for years with high draft picks?

We need to win with what we have and get better with what we can get - that's how winners do it. Losing to get a high draft pick seldom works out.

If jake matthews is the guy than so be it. I dont recall baltimore or green bay having top ten picks every year, they seem to find themselves in the playoffs quite a bit.

we just have to have a solid big board and trust it.

I most definitely want to win next Sunday, but if we lose I very much would like the Jets to lose also. Because, if we win OR the Jets lose, we will play Indianapolis next year. I want to beat Indy in Indy and let the Tannehill vs. Luck battles continue into year two.

There isn't much of a difference between 14 and 17 really. All of the blue chippers will be gone and there will be quality players who fit our needs and scheme available. I'd like Philbin to start one of those long streaks of non-losing seasons. Let the tradition of the Dolphins being good under Philbin start now.

Only on FH will people praise wins and then complain about draft position...

This team needs to learn how to win - and while Brady is in the game not on the sidelines

win or lose.. who cares? at 14 or 17, it wouldnt matter which one if we had a good GM

I'm sorry but it takes more than just high draft picks to get better. Have you noticed that most winning organizations somehow managed to win despite not having the highest draft picks and losing organizations can go on that way for years with high draft picks?

We need to win with what we have and get better with what we can get - that's how winners do it. Losing to get a high draft pick seldom works out.

Seems to work with the Colts.

I say trade up for T'eo. That gets us a defensive leader, more valuable than all our picks combined. Fortunately we won't have to trade all our picks to get in position to draft T'eo, but our 1st and one of our 2nd's to get him is not a bad price to pay. If for any reason we can't do that, I say we get Milliner in the first, or Jonathan Banks.

Cleveland or Tennessee would listen, if you offer a 2nd btw

Look at every single draft from every single year.

There are guys that are impact players that are middle to later parts of rounds. Seriously. Draft BPA, see what happens. Honestly. Figure we sign Jennings, and we are open to drafting a guy in the first 3 rounds.

so how do we end up picking 12th? hahahahaha leave the math to the experts

i really hope you didn't spend 2 hours doing research lmao

Back
Top Bottom