Did the Bills improve over this offseason? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did the Bills improve over this offseason?

Did the Bills improve this offseason?

• Yes, they improved

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • No, they did not improve

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by bledsoetomoulds
^^^^^don't ask me Finfans

?????

Don't worry man, most of us (most not all) have figured out how to seperate out the intelligent Bills fans from... well, knuckleheads like that. :cool:

Barbarian, thanx, i cant complain, I see the way some dolphin fans are treated at our site. I just get sick of the "you suck", "we rule" some people have to say. And I'm not saying that's limited to here, 'cuz i'm in some heated, STUPID, debates in B-lo

I hear that.. I'm in a few different forums (both football and basketball) and I see way too much pathetic attempting of smak in all of them instead of real discussion.

Comes with the terratory unfortunately.

Of course its not making sense to you.

Maybe this does

Miami vs Buffalo last year 0 - 2

Get it now, tough guy? Just think. If Miami would have won 1 of those games, who Knows how far they would have went

so who you like in b-ball? I'm a 76er fan from way back. Posters of Dr.J and Moses. yankees, sabres for others

Plus, now Miami has to play Buffalo Dec 21 in Buffalo.

Suppose that may be the if question next year

Originally posted by napalmdeath2all
Of course its not making sense to you.

Maybe this does

Miami vs Buffalo last year 0 - 2

Get it now, tough guy? Just think. If Miami would have won 1 of those games, who Knows how far they would have went

Buffalo vs Miami the previous 2 years 0 - 4... wow... I guess that numbers not just for superbowl visits is it?

If Miami had a real backup QB they would have won one of those games last year (maybe not both, but definately the first one in Miami)

oh wait, now they do.

Don't worry though, Jay should be Starting against y'all this year, and he owns the Bills (4-0 as a starter against the bills and a 100+ QB Rating)

so who you like in b-ball? I'm a 76er fan from way back. Posters of Dr.J and Moses. yankees, sabres for others

Well, if you notice the California Location under my name... long time Laker Fan here (hate the Kings with a passion) through the good times and the bad for the past 20 years.

I was a Yankee fan after Oakland traded away my favorite player in the world (Ricky Henderson at the time) to them, so I followed them throughthe Henderson/Mattingly/Winfield era... but I can't stand baseball now, love to play, but pro baseball has alienated me.

i agree about the b s in MLB. But i'm going to Yankee Stadium(2nd time), for old-timers weekend, and old-timers now, are guys I rooted for. Man i feel old

I can dig that... if I was in the area, I would probably jump on that... I would love to see the old timers... at least with them there was still some sense of love for the game and the magic was still there... not like today. :(

Back
Top Bottom