Did the Bills improve over this offseason? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did the Bills improve over this offseason?

Did the Bills improve this offseason?

• Yes, they improved

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • No, they did not improve

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by bledsoetomoulds
Today Peter King of SI said the Bills have very much improved, and definitely have a team capable of taking the East, more so than Miami

Yep, because Peter King has been on the money so many times in the past. :lol:

Today Peter King of SI said the Bills have very much improved, and definitely have a team capable of taking the East, more so than Miami

oh.. and you don't happen to have a link... becaus ei just read what he wrote today, and this is what I found.

Travis Henry, you must be royally ticked off.

I don't blame you one bit. And I don't buy what I read in my Monday morning paper, that after having a chance to talk with the Bills you're fine with their decision to make one of the most stunning selections in modern NFL Draft history by taking Miami running back Willis McGahee 23rd overall. You weren't born yesterday. You should know, however, despite what you hear from McGahee and his folks, that he won't play this year. The Bills would never put an 80-percent McGahee on the field, and you can mark my words: He won't play this year. For now, the job's all yours, along with some good insurance in new backup Olandis Gary. But you also know that if McGahee can walk and chew gum at the same time by next offseason, you'll be dangled as trade bait as quickly as you can say, "Ricky Williams."

I didn't see anything in his article about Buffalo being more capable than Miami of Taking the east.

So please... a link?

who's better? ESPN's Clayton, or Mort? gimme a break

note, I'm not quoting either of them, so your bringing them up makes no snese, but then again, things said by bills fans rarely do :lol:

Yippe Skippee. The Dolphins added a "Coach on the field' on defense. YAY. Seau is beyond his prime. Regardless, it will not help out your pee poor offense that now has a QB Contriversy. You thought it was funny back then but now its our turn.

The first game that Fielder loses, you will be screaming for Greise. If you guys lose Ricky then, as usual, you make up any excuse in the book to why you didn't win the division... AGAIN.

My favorite quote from any Miami fan - "If Ray Lucas ............."

Originally posted by Barbarian

note, I'm not quoting either of them, so your bringing them up makes no snese, but then again, things said by bills fans rarely do :lol:

It wasn't an article, he happens to be on our radio show every week, and i was quoting from the show. So if you have a station that has him on, maybe you can ask him what he thinks. I'm not trying to start an argument, only stating what he said

It wasn't an article, he happens to be on our radio show every week, and i was quoting from the show. So if you have a station that has him on, maybe you can ask him what he thinks. I'm not trying to start an argument, only stating what he said

suuuure he did... :lol:

haha, you got me, I made it up. It was really Steven King. Seriously, he said they've drastically improved their defense, and can challenge Miami for the east, maybe I can find a "link"

haha, you got me, I made it up. It was really Steven King. Seriously, he said they've drastically improved their defense, and can challenge Miami for the east, maybe I can find a "link"

now THAT, I believe... but thats definately different from what you said before.

ya, i notice i said more so than Miami the first post, my error. He did say give Miami a challenge. At least i'm honest, 2nd time around! lol

Ummm....

Last time I checked, Miami didn't win the AFC east last year and Neither did the Bills.

However, the Bills DID improve their team this year. And IMO Miami did somewhat improve their...... Defense? LOL

Barbarian is starting to sound pathetic. What's next ? the XFL signee that is gonna take over the top? We are talking computer chips and you are talking potato chips

But If Ray Lucas..............

ya, i notice i said more so than Miami the first post, my error. He did say give Miami a challenge. At least i'm honest, 2nd time around! lol

LOL.. it's all good man. :)

Originally posted by napalmdeath2all
Ummm....

Last time I checked, Miami didn't win the AFC east last year and Neither did the Bills.

However, the Bills DID improve their team this year. And IMO Miami did somewhat improve their...... Defense? LOL

Barbarian is starting to sound pathetic. What's next ? the XFL signee that is gonna take over the top? We are talking computer chips and you are talking potato chips

But If Ray Lucas..............

Wow dipstick, you might be talking something, but it's definately not english because you arent making any sense at all here boyo.

This must be the saddest attempt at smak I have ever seen, not only is it in the wrong forum for this weak crap, it's not even good smak at that.

You wanna try and make a point next time, or is that basic skill out of your range of abilities?

Barbarian, thanx, i cant complain, I see the way some dolphin fans are treated at our site. I just get sick of the "you suck", "we rule" some people have to say. And I'm not saying that's limited to here, 'cuz i'm in some heated, STUPID, debates in B-lo

Back
Top Bottom