Dion jordan?? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion jordan??

Love the aggressiveness. Question..

We needed a red zone threat and a defensive end in this draft. Did we just get both?

Food for thought...

Correction, a very un-Tuna like move.

Do you live in a cave? Every analyst on NFL Network was POSITIVE we were taking Johnson, like bet their lives on it positive. Most mocks prior to the draft had us taking a cornfed somewhere in the first, do you think these people believe Parcells is still in charge of the team?

Anyway, I just rewatched our pick and now that we know the result its bloody entertaining to see all those boobs on NFL Network patting themselves on the back when they predicted Miami was moving up for Johnson. I'm gonna re-watch that at least 50 times before I delete it. The chat was pretty entertaining when the trade was announced too fwiw.

I like the pick, DE was a huge need and we got great value on the trade. Oakland really ****ed up, they should have just stayed at 3 and taken Milliner.

You're having a decent offseason so far Ireland, now just don't **** it up by trading a second for Alberts!!

Also, not to toot my own horn but:

C: I have no idea what we're going to do, Eifert makes a lot of sense but him not being at the draft in person gives me pause. I really think we move out of 12, if we move up it won't be for a tackle though, it'll be Milliner or Mingo or maybe a shocker type of pick.

Guys this isn't our DE, this is our OLB. This guy played WR and TE coming in to college and played more in coverage than rushing the QB. This is a very versatile player. Our new LBs are Elerbe, Wheeler, and Dion Jordan. The amount of pressure we can put on the QB from different positions will be unstoppable. Didn't like this pick at first, but I think we can see how this team is planning to play defense. We are planning on creating mismatches on defense like we are offense.

I would have still liked to stay put and pick Eifert, but if this pick works out he could be the biggest game changer in the draft. The first rd pick is supposed to be for drafting game changers and that is what Dion can be. I am starting to warm up to the pick. Injuries scare me but he can be a GREAT player.

I didn't do any research on this guy before the draft but from looking at the youtube videos he looks like a Wake clone when rushing the passer to me. He doesn't look great in coverage, maybe a little better than Wake and he's not great against the run either. I hope the plan is for him to gain some weight and play mostly DE because if we drafted him to play OLB in a 4-3 then I think its a big mistake from what I see.

Do you live in a cave? Every analyst on NFL Network was POSITIVE we were taking Johnson, like bet their lives on it positive. Most mocks prior to the draft had us taking a cornfed somewhere in the first, do you think these people believe Parcells is still in charge of the team?

Anyway, I just rewatched our pick and now that we know the result its bloody entertaining to see all those boobs on NFL Network patting themselves on the back when they predicted Miami was moving up for Johnson. I'm gonna re-watch that at least 50 times before I delete it. The chat was pretty entertaining when the trade was announced too fwiw.

I like the pick, DE was a huge need and we got great value on the trade. Oakland really ****ed up, they should have just stayed at 3 and taken Milliner.

You're having a decent offseason so far Ireland, now just don't **** it up by trading a second for Alberts!!

Also, not to toot my own horn but:

Super, why did you quote me?

stud pick... amazing...

Look, I was all for firing Ireland last summer because I felt he was running this team into the ground, but don't let hate for Ireland or love of whatever one player you had your heart set on cloud your judgmenet. This was a great pick. When you get the opportunity to get a second coming of Jason Taylor, you take it. This guy is JT reincarnate and makes our defensive front incredibly versatile. We are now capable of giving a ridiculous variety of looks on the front line.

Look, I was all for firing Ireland last summer because I felt he was running this team into the ground, but don't let hate for Ireland or love of whatever one player you had your heart set on cloud your judgmenet. This was a great pick. When you get the opportunity to get a second coming of Jason Taylor, you take it. This guy is JT reincarnate and makes our defensive front incredibly versatile. We are now capable of giving a ridiculous variety of looks on the front line.

Whether u like the pick or not I dont get the Jason Taylor reincarnate on a guy that had 5 sacks his senior season. His size and athleticsim are similar but thats about it for me

Whether u like the pick or not I dont get the Jason Taylor reincarnate on a guy that had 5 sacks his senior season. His size and athleticsim are similar but thats about it for me

He played a lot more LB in college than JT played here because he was athletic enough to drop into coverage. When set loose, his pass rushing abilities are phenomenal. With the variety of looks we have at our disposal our pass rush will be quite formidable. No one person might be league sack champion, but imagine Wake, Vernon, Odrick, and Jordan all converging on Brady at the same time. Dude will **** his pants.

He played a lot more LB in college than JT played here because he was athletic enough to drop into coverage. When set loose, his pass rushing abilities are phenomenal. With the variety of looks we have at our disposal our pass rush will be quite formidable. No one person might be league sack champion, but imagine Wake, Vernon, Odrick, and Jordan all converging on Brady at the same time. Dude will **** his pants.

We shall see its not like Brady hasnt had pass rushes on him before and excelled. i think there are better pass rushers still on the board. Not downing the pick its a weak draft and would rather him than Hayden but he wasnt best pass rusher in draft

We shall see its not like Brady hasnt had pass rushes on him before and excelled. i think there are better pass rushers still on the board. Not downing the pick its a weak draft and would rather him than Hayden but he wasnt best pass rusher in draft

Who do you think is better that would not just be a 3rd and long player?

ETA: And pressuring Brady is the blueprint for beating NE. See e.g. NY Giants and Baltimore Ravens.

Who do you think is better that would not just be a 3rd and long player?

ETA: And pressuring Brady is the blueprint for beating NE. See e.g. NY Giants and Baltimore Ravens.

At linebacker Jarvis Jones is a dominating pass rusher, Damontre Moore at De but of course he didnt impress with shorts on.
Alex Okafor .

Back
Top Bottom