Discuss the Jets... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Discuss the Jets...

PatsSuck456 said:
But he is talking about your team and he's wondering what you think.

i think that everything is up in the air right now, and if we suck this year, then we suck, but i think that if we hit .500 or above, we will have overachieved

[admin] Smack talk in this forum is a violation of the TOS, please don't do it again. Thank you.[/admin]

speaking of the jets, i just got my boy hooked up to the net. and he's a die hard jets fan, god forgive him:D what are the best jets message boards?and where can i find him some jets screensaver's? peace

Va.fin fan said:
speaking of the jets, i just got my boy hooked up to the net. and he's a die hard jets fan, god forgive him:D what are the best jets message boards?and where can i find him some jets screensaver's? peace
Try out www.thegangreen.com
Also some like jetsinsider

If he is wild, he might like www.jetnation.com

thegangreen and JI are most active...

Va.fin fan said:

That's my nightmare. I havea 1 1/2 yr old and it would crush me if he became a Giants or Dolphins fan. How did that happen? Is your Wife a Jet fan?

nyjunc said:
That's my nightmare. I havea 1 1/2 yr old and it would crush me if he became a Giants or Dolphins fan. How did that happen? Is your Wife a Jet fan?

OMG :eek:

I'd have to show my son the light even if it cost a couple of bucks.

i just told this story on ganggreen.com

my 11 month old son (3 at the time) was watching the jets-chiefs game on opening day. He never cries. that day during the game he cried and cried. his godfather, whom i go to the jets games with looked at him and said
"Welcome to the Club" could not have been said any better.
I figure next year i can get him a Brady Quinn Jets jersey

As some of you know, I am married to a Dolpins fan (I know, I know, but better to be married to someone who is passionate about football and a Dolphin fan than hate football all together).

Anyway, we had our first child last year and now coming up the next season, we get to see if she actually likes one team or another.

BZ

i actually met my wife while tailgating at a jets-steelers game in 2000. jets got whupped but i shared some beers with my wife.

BwanaZulia said:
As some of you know, I am married to a Dolpins fan (I know, I know, but better to be married to someone who is passionate about football and a Dolphin fan than hate football all together).

Anyway, we had our first child last year and now coming up the next season, we get to see if she actually likes one team or another.

BZ

Watch her become either a Pats or a Bills fan. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom