Do not overlook Buffalo | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do not overlook Buffalo

Im not saying that, I dont use the generic Bills, Jets, and Pats suck im just telling you your team is really really bad, Gailey isnt blocking for Trent, Gailey cant change the fact that he has happy feet either, but cling to whatever hope you have left with him. Your own fans(hecklers) know who and what he is....This can go on forever, you being a fan and thinking every year could be the year and thats what every fan believe their team can do. Miami has got a complete offense, the phins have two things to address to go far. Chad Henne needs to take the next step, and the defense under Mike Nolan needs to resemble at least of fraction of what Nolan had going in the beginning 09 to be a playoff team no doubt. People forget Miami was one of the best teams in the 4th qtr in 08', and the worst in 09'. Whats funny is I believe its highly likely Nolan changes that, while more of a reality your team will finish LAST and an afterthought in what is said to be one of the toughest divisions in football...

It's all just opinion between us. You think Miami is better than Buffalo and me vice versa. You have valid reasons for your opinion, as I do for mine. My point is to completely dismiss a team solely on preseason is a mistake, and to try and gauge based on the previous season with a midseason firing and an interim HC is just as much a mistake. You feel differently, and you should. Every fan should have some hope for their team at this time of year.

From Ricky Williams who doesn't have the guts to confront hecklers face to face at the Phins practice?

From his twitter
"#1) When we’re on the field we r focused on what our coaches need us 2 be doing, not shouts of ?’s from the crowd. In order 4 us 2 get better we need 2 be able 2 focus on practicing & getting better. Cheers & applauds are great, but ?s r distracting

#2) When we make a mistake on the field it would be great if fans would motivate us instead of shouting negativity We know we did wrong & it doesn’t help to be boo’d or ridiculed. Ea of us is on the field 2 help this team win & we don’t intentionally try to make mistakes."

Watching the bill's right now and cj is fast................

That's the only good thing the Bills have.

That and a 1st string offense that can score touchdowns against a 1st string defense.

and it's not like we have 2 1,000 yards rbs coming back for that game either. Oh wait, we do. Miami is going to kill the Bills.

That and a 1st string offense that can score touchdowns against a 1st string defense.

and it's not like we have 2 1,000 yards rbs coming back for that game either. Oh wait, we do. Miami is going to kill the Bills.

Let's not get too ****y, now, but boy was that a fun game we had ourselves against the Bengals tonight, wasn't it?

The Bills have 3 sick RBs. Unfortunately for them, you need an offensive line to block for them, and some semblance of a passing game to keep 9 guys out of the box. I'm not so sure Buffalo has either of those things.

The Bills have 3 sick RBs. Unfortunately for them, you need an offensive line to block for them, and some semblance of a passing game to keep 9 guys out of the box. I'm not so sure Buffalo has either of those things.

I can pretty much guarantee that ANY NFL offense that sees 9 guys in the box will light up with the passing game. Let's try and not overreact here. Then again, this is FinHeaven......

Back
Top Bottom