Do not overlook Buffalo | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do not overlook Buffalo

The Buffalo Bills will go 0-16 in 2010.

120611431399.jpg so is it happy hour already ? why wasnt I notified , this is a travesty.

dude the Bills defense has improved I wouldnt get too ****y or you will jinx us and then I will have to start the bring wanny threads . I assume you would not be receptive of that now , would you. have another Pabst Blue ribbon and start over.

View attachment 6695 so is it happy hour already ? why wasnt I notified , this is a travesty.

dude the Bills defense has improved I wouldnt get too ****y or you will jinx us and then I will have to start the bring wanny threads . I assume you would not be receptive of that now , would you. have another Pabst Blue ribbon and start over.

:err:

The Buffalo Bills will go 0-16 in 2010.

I would love for you to back that up with a wager.

If the Phins are such an improved team and Buffalo is such a train wreck then why is Vegas giving the game only a 3 point spread?

I know as the game gets closer the spread will increase to drum up wagers for the Bills to beat the spread but I don't see it becoming greater than Bills +5.

View attachment 6695 so is it happy hour already ? why wasnt I notified , this is a travesty.

Bills are dead, say it with me. That's the attitude I want my team to have week 1 don't know about you.

I'm overlooking Buffalo. We should not lose this game.

It's time to shake off the slow starts (I can live with losing to Minnesota). Tony Sparano is finally going to win a season opening game, and he should win big.

It's time to shake off the slow starts (I can live with losing to Minnesota). Tony Sparano is finally going to win a season opening game, and he should win big.

I cant remember the last time we beat Buffalo AT Ralph Wilson Stadium. The Bills and there fans always play us tough at home don't underestimate them, Adam.

Wow, what a waste of space this thread was. Really, really bad posted on behalf of both fan bases. 10% of the posting was OK to read. I expect both fan bases to be biased and mis informed about the other team (IE: Phins fans on saying the Bills have "great special teams" The Bills special teams have looked awful in camp and pre season, Bobby April is gone it's not the same unit. Yes, Spiller will be a dynamic return man and Parrish but if they don't have people blocking for them....) but this is just AWFUL. Even the trash talking is sub par. Oh well i'll be back in a couple of days to give you my full thoughts on the game (After I rewatch games 1-2 and game 3 of the Miami preseason) The phins SHOULD win, but it is truly a trap game with many external factors.

Why the hell not? Buffalo will go 0-16 this season...

That means 2 wins for the Phins at least!

What is this based on? The Bills were a McKelvin fumble away from splitting the division with about everything going wrong that could possibly go wrong.

The Fins and the Jets are a lot closer to the Bills than they are to the Ravens or Colts. So I hope you overlook us because it will be a long day if you do. It's amazing how well teams do when they have no pressure because supposedly they ar the worst team ever.

What is this based on? The Bills were a McKelvin fumble away from splitting the division with about everything going wrong that could possibly go wrong.

The Fins and the Jets are a lot closer to the Bills than they are to the Ravens or Colts. So I hope you overlook us because it will be a long day if you do. It's amazing how well teams do when they have no pressure because supposedly they ar the worst team ever.
i dont agree with you about the dolphins r closer to the bills then they are the ravens, but i do think people overate how bad the bills r going to be.

the bills r a team that week in and week out they can lose a game like they did vs the browns last year and look as ugly as anything, or they can put up 30 plus points and look real solid.

u guys have very good backs, a good number 1 wr in evans, and a solid d. although i still think u guys wont be so good like 6-10 7-9, i deff dont agree with the ppl who think u guys r as bad as 2-14, 3-13.

I have no problem overlooking Buffalo. Sparano should win his first season opener by a lot.

I don't think that's overstating it, hoops. Look how close we were to making the playoffs last year, and how close the jets were to missing it. You can't throw away a winnable game like Buffalo, even if it is in their house. But they really are in chaos. The only way we lose to the Bills is if we're flat, or or we play sloppy/stupid. Neither one is acceptable.

Let me get this straight. The Fins, at 7-9, were close to making the playoffs. Yet the Bills, at 6-10, are in complete chaos? Right.

I'll say this about Fin fans. You guys are hilarious. :lol:

i dont agree with you about the dolphins r closer to the bills then they are the ravens, but i do think people overate how bad the bills r going to be.

the bills r a team that week in and week out they can lose a game like they did vs the browns last year and look as ugly as anything, or they can put up 30 plus points and look real solid.

u guys have very good backs, a good number 1 wr in evans, and a solid d. although i still think u guys wont be so good like 6-10 7-9, i deff dont agree with the ppl who think u guys r as bad as 2-14, 3-13.

Fair points overall and won't argue much with your assessment. But how are a 6-10 team much different than a 7-9 one?

Spiller has a chance to make as big of an impact as Marshall because it's easier to get him the ball. And Dansby is a solid pickup but we also picked up 2 starters from top 10 defenses (andra Davis from the Broncos and Dwan Edwards from the Ravens).

It's silly to argue about this back and forth. But for the most part, most of the Bilsl fans haven't been guaranteeing anything. Therre might be a lot of crow for some Fin fans to eat after week 1.

Fair points overall and won't argue much with your assessment. But how are a 6-10 team much different than a 7-9 one?

Spiller has a chance to make as big of an impact as Marshall because it's easier to get him the ball. And Dansby is a solid pickup but we also picked up 2 starters from top 10 defenses (andra Davis from the Broncos and Dwan Edwards from the Ravens).

It's silly to argue about this back and forth. But for the most part, most of the Bilsl fans haven't been guaranteeing anything. Therre might be a lot of crow for some Fin fans to eat after week 1.
trust me, its easy right now for people to start talking about how we r going to destroy u guys etc 2 plus weeks away from the game, but come like 2-3 days before game day, ppl will actually realize this is going to be a hard fought game. now i think we will get the win and we should since we have aspirations of being real good and u guys i believe have ur starting tight end suspended, byrd may not play, jackson is very iffy for that game, and a really poor offensive line.

but then again it is opening day and buffalo does have real good fans, and the one thing they love to do no matter how good or bad they are is beat the fins. i hope to god that the fins come out of orchard park with a win that day bc our next 7 games after that r really tough. the fins must get off to a good start in order to be successful this season.

as for ur point how is a 6-10 team that much different than a 7-9 team? well ur right, technically its a 1 game difference in the standings in all, but if u saw both teams play last year, there were so many games the bills just looked flat out awful, as opposed to the fins who had the colts and saints dominated and were in basically everygame.

also, as i mentioned the one thing about our offense we have been missing for the past decade plus is a true number 1, and now we got that in marshall. he will open up our offense dramatically. the one thing people forget about the fins is that there offense wasnt that bad, its just that we lacked the big strike capability, meaning when we scored we took 7-8 minutes to do so, but if we needed a quick one, it was really hard for us to do so.

hopefully, u guys can sweep the jets and pats for us though thatd be real nice.

trust me, its easy right now for people to start talking about how we r going to destroy u guys etc 2 plus weeks away from the game, but come like 2-3 days before game day, ppl will actually realize this is going to be a hard fought game. now i think we will get the win and we should since we have aspirations of being real good and u guys i believe have ur starting tight end suspended, byrd may not play, jackson is very iffy for that game, and a really poor offensive line.

but then again it is opening day and buffalo does have real good fans, and the one thing they love to do no matter how good or bad they are is beat the fins. i hope to god that the fins come out of orchard park with a win that day bc our next 7 games after that r really tough. the fins must get off to a good start in order to be successful this season.

as for ur point how is a 6-10 team that much different than a 7-9 team? well ur right, technically its a 1 game difference in the standings in all, but if u saw both teams play last year, there were so many games the bills just looked flat out awful, as opposed to the fins who had the colts and saints dominated and were in basically everygame.

also, as i mentioned the one thing about our offense we have been missing for the past decade plus is a true number 1, and now we got that in marshall. he will open up our offense dramatically. the one thing people forget about the fins is that there offense wasnt that bad, its just that we lacked the big strike capability, meaning when we scored we took 7-8 minutes to do so, but if we needed a quick one, it was really hard for us to do so.

hopefully, u guys can sweep the jets and pats for us though thatd be real nice.

it will def be a good game no doubt, i think both teams match up well no matter what either side may think. i think no more than a TD decides this game

Back
Top Bottom