Do not overlook Buffalo | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do not overlook Buffalo

Just want to say that while the Bills have Lindell and in particular, Moorman, our STs will always look pretty good. And to add that while our STs haven't looked dominant in camp, we haven't by any means looked "awful." You're the one who's misinformed here.

I'll admit to not knowing the Fins all that well, though, especially compared to those here.

All I'm saying is that the Bills have a shot here, and that at home we're often a very tough team.

Let me get this straight. The Fins, at 7-9, were close to making the playoffs. Yet the Bills, at 6-10, are in complete chaos? Right.

I'll say this about Fin fans. You guys are hilarious. :lol:

I think the point being made was that, with three games to go, the Fins were still very much in the playoff picture at 7-6.

With three games to go, you guys were 5-8 and well out of playoff contention.

What is this based on? The Bills were a McKelvin fumble away from splitting the division with about everything going wrong that could possibly go wrong.

The Fins and the Jets are a lot closer to the Bills than they are to the Ravens or Colts. So I hope you overlook us because it will be a long day if you do. It's amazing how well teams do when they have no pressure because supposedly they ar the worst team ever.

Yes a fumble on Special Teams! with less than 2 min to go in the game... That is your franchise in a nutshell...so close, yet so very far away.(4 SB losses) The fins and Jets are closer to the Bills than the Ravens or Colts? first that dont even make sense, you lookin at teams on a spectrum just doesnt make sense....Every team is their "own" team. If i were to do the same thing id say you guys were closer to Cleveland and St.Louis. So whats ur point?

I think the point being made was that, with three games to go, the Fins were still very much in the playoff picture at 7-6.

And you guys choked. Big time. You didn't win a single game down the stretch. That, to me, doesn't sound like a team primed for postseason, moreover, postseason success. Make all the excuses you want, but your team crapped the bed when given the opportunity to shine.

Yes a fumble on Special Teams! with less than 2 min to go in the game... That is your franchise in a nutshell...so close, yet so very far away.(4 SB losses) The fins and Jets are closer to the Bills than the Ravens or Colts? first that dont even make sense, you lookin at teams on a spectrum just doesnt make sense....Every team is their "own" team. If i were to do the same thing id say you guys were closer to Cleveland and St.Louis. So whats ur point?

We were one game behind Miami. We were one game ahead of Cleveland. We were 5 games ahead of St. Louis. Way to exaggerate to diffuse your meaningless point.

And you guys choked. Big time. You didn't win a single game down the stretch. That, to me, doesn't sound like a team primed for postseason, moreover, postseason success. Make all the excuses you want, but your team crapped the bed when given the opportunity to shine.

The team just ran out of steam due to injuries and having the toughest schedule in football. If you want to discount our chances this season due to our performances in the final 3 games last season then fair enough. You can argue that we choked and to a certain extent I would agree with you, but you are totally ignoring our off-season signings, player development and the gaining of player experience by doing so.

You simply cannot discount the Fins or any team based on the previous season.

The team just ran out of steam due to injuries and having the toughest schedule in football. If you want to discount our chances this season due to our performances in the final 3 games last season then fair enough. You can argue that we choked and to a certain extent I would agree with you, but you are totally ignoring our off-season signings, player development and the gaining of player experience by doing so.

You simply cannot discount the Fins or any team based on the previous season.

OK. Maybe you should do the same.....

Week 1 can't come fast enough.......:drink:

We were one game behind Miami. We were one game ahead of Cleveland. We were 5 games ahead of St. Louis. Way to exaggerate to diffuse your meaningless point.

The meaningless point came from one of your fellow Jills fans, The real point is the Bills have it embeded in their DNA to choke. You guys can continue to try and keep your claim to fame by being a single game worse at the end of the season but the fact is, your franchise is sinking where the Phins, Jets and Pats are still on the rise......Hell id be a pissed homer too knowing im going to be the 4th best team in the EAST for the next 5 years.... Maybe the Toronto Bills will perform better when you guys leave Buffallo.

Remember when the Bills were 4 and 0 and in first place in the divison back in 2008? Than they finished 7 and 9

Yea thats classic Buffalo choke job right there

The meaningless point came from one of your fellow Jills fans, The real point is the Bills have it embeded in their DNA to choke. You guys can continue to try and keep your claim to fame by being a single game worse at the end of the season but the fact is, your franchise is sinking where the Phins, Jets and Pats are still on the rise......Hell id be a pissed homer too knowing im going to be the 4th best team in the EAST for the next 5 years.... Maybe the Toronto Bills will perform better when you guys leave Buffallo.

Are you really that myopic to think that worst-to-first is far-fetched in this league? Hell, Miami did it two seasons ago. I'm not saying it will happen, but for you to assume the Bills will be a perennial doormat shows more of your insecurity about your team. Your corny, recycled barbs don't do much to showcase your football knowledge, but it does showoff your parroting ability. Good job, and good luck with the 8th grade this year.

Are you really that myopic to think that worst-to-first is far-fetched in this league? Hell, Miami did it two seasons ago. I'm not saying it will happen, but for you to assume the Bills will be a perennial doormat shows more of your insecurity about your team. Your corny, recycled barbs don't do much to showcase your football knowledge, but it does showoff your parroting ability. Good job, and good luck with the 8th grade this year.

Im not assuming anything, I have seen Trent Edwards over multiple seasons, I know what he is. I say this as a phins fan that has seen the likes of AJ. Feeley, Cleo Lemon, Jay Feidler and several other QB's since Marino, I say this in regards to your team following the same path the Dolphins did and ignoring the most important position on the field. Edwards is a bum, the O-Line is terrible, and the front 7 wont get it done. Me saying the Bills will be a doormat has nothing to do with being insecure about my team, but rather from what ive seen from your team. Year after year, Its a team with organizational problems, look at your last draft to see what I mean (minus Spiller) however since bringing it up, you sound like the insecure fan that will realize the inevitability of what is to come this fall..Attacking the way I type and me being in 8th grade is lame as hell man.The truth REALLY does hurt. :)

Im not assuming anything, I have seen Trent Edwards over multiple seasons, I know what he is. I say this as a phins fan that has seen the likes of AJ. Feeley, Cleo Lemon, Jay Feidler and several other QB's since Marino, I say this in regards to your team following the same path the Dolphins did and ignoring the most important position on the field. Edwards is a bum, the O-Line is terrible, and the front 7 wont get it done. Me saying the Bills will be a doormat has nothing to do with being insecure about my team, but rather from what ive seen from your team. Year after year, Its a team with organizational problems, look at your last draft to see what I mean (minus Spiller) however since bringing it up, you sound like the insecure fan that will realize the inevitability of what is to come this fall..Attacking the way I type and me being in 8th grade is lame as hell man.The truth REALLY does hurt. :)

You saw Trent Edwards over multiple seasons being coached by Dick Jauron. If DJ was still their HC, you may have a point, but since no one knows whether Gailey will succeed or fail, you, like many here, are speaking out of your dirty hole. This is a new season with a new HC. Anything is possible. I expect the Bills to compete this year, much better than under the Jauron regime. Who knows if it will translate into more wins? You may have an opinion, but it is hardly a solid fact at this point.

The reason I say it has to do with your insecurity about your team is that you can say "Well, at least we're not as bad as they are!" and find some comfort in that. You guys on this MB giggle like school girls at the Bills, but yet that Bills team that has been in disarray beat your "playoff caliber" team last year. Miami is not that good, plain and simple. When they can figure out how to prevent teams from scoring in the 4th Quarter, then maybe we'll talk. Until then, I expect Miami to finish last in the AFCE this year.

You saw Trent Edwards over multiple seasons being coached by Dick Jauron. If DJ was still their HC, you may have a point, but since no one knows whether Gailey will succeed or fail, you, like many here, are speaking out of your dirty hole. This is a new season with a new HC. Anything is possible. I expect the Bills to compete this year, much better than under the Jauron regime. Who knows if it will translate into more wins? You may have an opinion, but it is hardly a solid fact at this point.

The reason I say it has to do with your insecurity about your team is that you can say "Well, at least we're not as bad as they are!" and find some comfort in that. You guys on this MB giggle like school girls at the Bills, but yet that Bills team that has been in disarray beat your "playoff caliber" team last year. Miami is not that good, plain and simple. When they can figure out how to prevent teams from scoring in the 4th Quarter, then maybe we'll talk. Until then, I expect Miami to finish last in the AFCE this year.

Im not saying that, I dont use the generic Bills, Jets, and Pats suck im just telling you your team is really really bad, Gailey isnt blocking for Trent, Gailey cant change the fact that he has happy feet either, but cling to whatever hope you have left with him. Your own fans(hecklers) know who and what he is....This can go on forever, you being a fan and thinking every year could be the year and thats what every fan believe their team can do. Miami has got a complete offense, the phins have two things to address to go far. Chad Henne needs to take the next step, and the defense under Mike Nolan needs to resemble at least of fraction of what Nolan had going in the beginning 09 to be a playoff team no doubt. People forget Miami was one of the best teams in the 4th qtr in 08', and the worst in 09'. Whats funny is I believe its highly likely Nolan changes that, while more of a reality your team will finish LAST and an afterthought in what is said to be one of the toughest divisions in football...

Im not saying that, I dont use the generic Bills, Jets, and Pats suck im just telling you your team is really really bad, Gailey isnt blocking for Trent, Gailey cant change the fact that he has happy feet either, but cling to whatever hope you have left with him. Your own fans(hecklers) know who and what he is....This can go on forever, you being a fan and thinking every year could be the year and thats what every fan believe their team can do. Miami has got a complete offense, the phins have two things to address to go far. Chad Henne needs to take the next step, and the defense under Mike Nolan needs to resemble at least of fraction of what Nolan had going in the beginning 09 to be a playoff team no doubt. People forget Miami was one of the best teams in the 4th qtr in 08', and the worst in 09'. Whats funny is I believe its highly likely Nolan changes that, while more of a reality your team will finish LAST and an afterthought in what is said to be one of the toughest divisions in football...

My god, all you do is spew out nonsense: "Bills suck blah, blah, blah. You beat us last time but it doesn't matter. We won more game but we are obviously far superior."

I'll bet my avatar and sig against yours. If the Bills win, I chose your avatar and sig until next season. The Bills lose, you do the same. Deal?

I don't think anyone should be too confident in the NFL. Isn't that the reason we're hating on the Jets??? I think the Dolphins should beat the Bills, just like I think they should make the playoffs if healthy, but I'm still slightly nervous. Especially in that 1st game. It's not a gimme. It's a rivalry game on the road which is usually tough. At least they won't make Ricky throw the ball this time.

Back
Top Bottom