Do not overlook Buffalo | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do not overlook Buffalo

Phins will win the ball game, taking alot of things into account better team, better coaching staff, more disciplined. I also wouldnt pick the Bills in the first game of the season cus past couple years, even if your ahead your team has found some way to lose the game (fumble on KO return against Pats). Again, go look at your roster from both this season to last. What position/positions has your team improved at????? Go ahead, Ill wait.[/QUOTE

Yawn did you guys talk about this last year and look what happend again Miami fans taking teams lightly.We all know you are better but again you guys are like the Jets on paper it looks good but you have to do it on the field.
Since when did the Jills get an honorary FH troll? I thought we agreed this wouldn't be a good idea.

All our IQs have already taken a hit because we let Junc come around every once in a while.

They looked good the other night that's for sure. I was very impressed with their QB and their D. I wasn't expecting to see them play that good.

Seems that all the homers have completely forgotten that the bills beat us last year in a game that we BADLY NEEDED to win.

Sean Smith and Vontae Davis should be better now in their second year as pros, but they still seem to me as the weak links on our team. The safeties have played well so far. Smith continues to be in position to make plays and not make them. I like Vontae, but he isn't anywhere near a shut down corner. He's fast and tackles well, but he still looks better tackling than covering too many times.

If the Dolphin players spend any of their free time reading all the good press that we are getting it will be a tough game. It's not going to be the cake walk that all the madden players are banking on.

Since you guys say your going to win what does make you? homers of course what do you want me to say there going to lose your a funny guy haha.

Here comes Miami excuses we beat our selfs you got blown out so please don't cry over it wow you really haven't moved on from it haha.The reason why the Bills front office didn't take a QB early is because they didn't like the QB's in this past draft so there waiting untill next year.

I agree we have almost the same team as last year and with that we beat you once plus you need to worry about your Defense your D-line is shaky,Secondry is ok,LineBackers are good i will give you that.

Our D-Line is the best and deepest unit on our team actually.

it will be a good game. what many people dont know is that our secondary is great and our defensive line has the chance to be great and is very good with the addition of dwan edwards and moving to the 3-4, our LBers are ok. but i think you guys are sadly mistaken if you think your going to score at will on our defense.

If buffalo kepps ronnie and ricky in check than it will be a dog fight... our oline is not as bad as people make it. we had 3 season ending injuries on the oline last year, bell and wood are back and we added green... your oline is better, qbs are the same, maybe a slight edge to henne as of right now, i expect henne to take that next step this year. other than that the teams are pretty even... what we have that miami doesnt have anything close to is cj spiller... this dude is the next gale sayers... watch out miami...!!!!!!

If buffalo kepps ronnie and ricky in check than it will be a dog fight... our oline is not as bad as people make it. we had 3 season ending injuries on the oline last year, bell and wood are back and we added green... your oline is better, qbs are the same, maybe a slight edge to henne as of right now, i expect henne to take that next step this year. other than that the teams are pretty even... what we have that miami doesnt have anything close to is cj spiller... this dude is the next gale sayers... watch out miami...!!!!!!
ya but r jackson and lynch both missing that game possibly? spiller is dynamic, but i dont think he can carry the ball 20 times, and without those 2 its going to be hard to develop a running game week 1 vs us.

Gale Sayers? Barry Sanders? What is in the water in Buffalo? Delusional

Your right don't overlook them....in fact the Jim Kelly years alone we should give them a thorough azz whoopin for the next 3 decades......seriously.... for those who remember you know what I'm sayin

ya but r jackson and lynch both missing that game possibly? spiller is dynamic, but i dont think he can carry the ball 20 times, and without those 2 its going to be hard to develop a running game week 1 vs us.

lynch will definetly be back by the opener and jackson might not be ready but hes a gamer so i expect him to play week 1

lynch is already expected to practice this week. jackson should be ready opening day...

Gale Sayers? Barry Sanders? What is in the water in Buffalo? Delusional

QB's are the same as well? This guy clearly hasn't a clue. Spiller is the next Reggie Bush, not Gale Sayers.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

The Bills will go 1-15; beating the Jets once.

I actually think they may be able to pull out 3 wins this season.

Back
Top Bottom