Do not overlook Buffalo | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do not overlook Buffalo

What makes you think for example the Ravens fear you they are a way better team just like GreenBay and the Vikings are better.What makes you think your going 6-2 plus on road at Greenbay,at Ravens,At Vikings and the At Bengals.

I know you swept the Jets last year but sorry your not sweeping the Jets this year and you are not beating the Pats twice.

P.S. I think your record will be 9-7 and miss the playoffs

Why wont we? Because they added a bunch of has beens to there roster? We added youth, Marshall alone gives us 4 extra wins. Plus the fact there whole defensive scheme relies on Revis and with talks going on that he might hold out the year its not looking to good for the Jests right now. Oh and Mark Sanchezs 5-10 for 12 yard performance last night really threw me outta my seat, laughing HAHA, while Henne lit up the game for us. But yeah we cant even touch the level there on, there in a league of there own.

What makes you think for example the Ravens fear you they are a way better team just like GreenBay and the Vikings are better.What makes you think your going 6-2 plus on road at Greenbay,at Ravens,At Vikings and the At Bengals.

I know you swept the Jets last year but sorry your not sweeping the Jets this year and you are not beating the Pats twice.

P.S. I think your record will be 9-7 and miss the playoffs
9-7? ha. lets see. we will beat u guys twice, browns, lions, raiders, and at least split with the jets and pats. thats 6 wins there. other 7 games vs pitt, vs chi, vs tenn, at gb, at minn, at balt, at cinn,i say at worst we go 4-3 in those games, thats again the WORST CASE SCENARIO. i see us being 10-6 at worst and 12-4 at best.

How many of you guys are on suicide watch over at Billszone? I heard there's a waiting list just to get tagged.

Just accept the fact that you will be cellar dwellers in the AFC East for the next couple years at least.

1-15....The national media had 0 expectations for you the year after. Watch out Fins, watch out.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

How many of you guys are on suicide watch over at Billszone? I heard there's a waiting list just to get tagged.

Just accept the fact that you will be cellar dwellers in the AFC East for the next couple years at least.

I don't post at Billszone either sir.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Why wont we? Because they added a bunch of has beens to there roster? We added youth, Marshall alone gives us 4 extra wins. Plus the fact there whole defensive scheme relies on Revis and with talks going on that he might hold out the year its not looking to good for the Jests right now. Oh and Mark Sanchezs 5-10 for 12 yard performance last night really threw me outta my seat, laughing HAHA, while Henne lit up the game for us. But yeah we cant even touch the level there on, there in a league of there own.

Brandon Marshall doesn't give you 4 extra wins, but I will agree I think that the Jets are SUPER overrated and aren't a superbowl team.

Wow! Its amazing what a great half from Henne will do for the outlook of this board.
honestly, it has nothing to do with what henne did lastnight. most fin fans on this board [and rightfully so] have high hopes for this season because of lots of reasons one which includes the progress and glimpses from last year from our qb chad henne.

also we added a big play linebacker in karlos dansby which we have lacked for a few years now, added a top 5 receiver in brandon marshall which we have lacked for the past decade plus, addition by subtraction in getting rid of gibril wilson, adding one of the best defensive minded coaches in the game in mike nolan, and i can go on and on.

bottom line is that lastnights half from henne has zero to do with as to why we think we r going to be awesome this year.

9-7? ha. lets see. we will beat u guys twice, browns, lions, raiders, and at least split with the jets and pats. thats 6 wins there. other 7 games vs pitt, vs chi, vs tenn, at gb, at minn, at balt, at cinn,i say at worst we go 4-3 in those games, thats again the WORST CASE SCENARIO. i see us being 10-6 at worst and 12-4 at best.

First of all your not going at best 12-4 don't see it on the schedule and trust me you won't beat twice it will be a split again.

At Buffalo L
At Vikings L
Jets W
England W
At GreenBay L
Steelers=If Big Ben doesn't play i'd say win=W
AT Bengals L
At Ravens L
Titans W
Bears W
AT Oakland W
Browns W
At Jets L
Buffalo W
Lions W
AT New England L

P.S. Adds up to 9-7

First of all your not going at best 12-4 don't see it on the schedule and trust me you won't beat twice it will be a split again.

At Buffalo L
At Vikings L
Jets W
England W
At GreenBay L
AT Bengals L
At Ravens L
Titans W
Bears W
AT Oakland W
Browns W
At Jets L
Buffalo W
Lions W
AT New England L

P.S. Adds up to 9-7

You think the Bills are going to win Week 1? How cute.

At Buffalo L
At Vikings L
Jets W
England W
At GreenBay L
AT Bengals L
At Ravens L
Titans W
Bears W
AT Oakland W
Browns W
At Jets L
Buffalo W
Lions W
AT New England L

P.S. Adds up to 9-7

You silly silly man, since you happened to bless this forum with your "wisdom/homerism" how do you see the Bills winning in week 1? please I would like to know how you view your team putting more points on the board than the Phins or any other respectable team in the league lol...CJ Spiller 3 TD's????? Seems to me like you just decided to put splits between all AFC EAST teams....Mark my words 31-10 Miami week 1. Phins beat themselves at Barfalo last year and it wont happen again...

P.S you do realize you have essentially the same product on the field this year, I still cant believe your front office didnt take any QB in the draft when they knew that was a weakness....This is a QB driven league, we have a QB and good/great Recievers, when you dont you get the perennial 4-12 record, not good enough to compete but not bad enough to get the #1 overall selection. Say hello to an overpriced top 5 pick at next years draft Barfalo Jills

honestly, it has nothing to do with what henne did lastnight. most fin fans on this board [and rightfully so] have high hopes for this season because of lots of reasons one which includes the progress and glimpses from last year from our qb chad henne.

also we added a big play linebacker in karlos dansby which we have lacked for a few years now, added a top 5 receiver in brandon marshall which we have lacked for the past decade plus, addition by subtraction in getting rid of gibril wilson, adding one of the best defensive minded coaches in the game in mike nolan, and i can go on and on.

bottom line is that lastnights half from henne has zero to do with as to why we think we r going to be awesome this year.
No bud thats not what i was getting at. We have a LOT of reasons to expect great things this year. We have drastically upgraded 2 of our most glaring weaknesses. What im getting at is this past week there were a fair amount of people freaking out over Marshall dropping passes. Disregarding the fact that Henne played almost his whole time against Tampa in the slop. Saying its no excuse basically ''the sky is falling''. All im getting at is the difference in excitement over the offense btween last week and this week, after a small sampling of what we were capable of.

You think the Bills are going to win Week 1? How cute.

Oh that's write but you guys think your going win week 1 so it's ok if you guys say your going to win but if i say it which i did i'm a homer but your a homer to since you think your going to win.

Oh that's write but you guys think your going win week 1 so it's ok if you guys say your going to win but if i say it which i did i'm a homer but your a homer to since you think your going to win.

Phins will win the ball game, taking alot of things into account better team, better coaching staff, more disciplined. I also wouldnt pick the Bills in the first game of the season cus past couple years, even if your ahead your team has found some way to lose the game (fumble on KO return against Pats). Again, go look at your roster from both this season to last. What position/positions has your team improved at????? Go ahead, Ill wait.

You silly silly man, since you happened to bless this forum with your "wisdom/homerism" how do you see the Bills winning in week 1? please I would like to know how you view your team putting more points on the board than the Phins or any other respectable team in the league lol...CJ Spiller 3 TD's????? Seems to me like you just decided to put splits between all AFC EAST teams....Mark my words 31-10 Miami week 1. Phins beat themselves at Barfalo last year and it wont happen again...

P.S you do realize you have essentially the same product on the field this year, I still cant believe your front office didnt take any QB in the draft when they knew that was a weakness....This is a QB driven league, we have a QB and good/great Recievers, when you dont you get the perennial 4-12 record, not good enough to compete but not bad enough to get the #1 overall selection. Say hello to an overpriced top 5 pick at next years draft Barfalo Jills

Since you guys say your going to win what does make you? homers of course what do you want me to say there going to lose your a funny guy haha.

Here comes Miami excuses we beat our selfs you got blown out so please don't cry over it wow you really haven't moved on from it haha.The reason why the Bills front office didn't take a QB early is because they didn't like the QB's in this past draft so there waiting untill next year.

I agree we have almost the same team as last year and with that we beat you once plus you need to worry about your Defense your D-line is shaky,Secondry is ok,LineBackers are good i will give you that.

Phins will win the ball game, taking alot of things into account better team, better coaching staff, more disciplined. I also wouldnt pick the Bills in the first game of the season cus past couple years, even if your ahead your team has found some way to lose the game (fumble on KO return against Pats). Again, go look at your roster from both this season to last. What position/positions has your team improved at????? Go ahead, Ill wait.[/QUOTE

Yawn did you guys talk about this last year and look what happend again Miami fans taking teams lightly.We all know you are better but again you guys are like the Jets on paper it looks good but you have to do it on the field.

Phins will win the ball game, taking alot of things into account better team, better coaching staff, more disciplined. I also wouldnt pick the Bills in the first game of the season cus past couple years, even if your ahead your team has found some way to lose the game (fumble on KO return against Pats). Again, go look at your roster from both this season to last. What position/positions has your team improved at????? Go ahead, Ill wait.[/QUOTE

Yawn did you guys talk about this last year and look what happend again Miami fans taking teams lightly.We all know you are better but again you guys are like the Jets on paper it looks good but you have to do it on the field.

agreed. The Jets and Dolphins are two different animals however, one team talks a big game and the other carries a big stick.... We shall see Sept. 12

Back
Top Bottom