Do you agree with re-signing Hartline? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you agree with re-signing Hartline?

Are you pleased with a Hartline re-signing...

• Total voters

oasis

Lost in the fog
Reaction score
Lots of active discussion on Hartline obviously...just wanted to put it in poll format.

so wheres the poll? :lol:

Not at the reported 6mil a year. I don't think that 1 td is deserving of 6 mil

I dunno if he deserves to get the same amount of money as boldin and roddy white. Way too much for a hartline. I think we have too much money in the wrong hands with this character Ireland.

Whats 1 million in that 5-6 million when he already has very good chemistry with Tannehill, still young and they always say that receiver is one of the hardest positions to learn, going into his 5th season everything should click with a deep threat.

Yes..but too much money that can be used for better players for this team..1000 yards isn't that hard to get no more..one td thats stupid..how can't you break free for a td..break a tackle run a stop and go ..one td?

Really surprised to see people clicking the $5-$7 million range. :ponder:

I dunno if he deserves to get the same amount of money as boldin and roddy white. Way too much for a hartline. I think we have too much money in the wrong hands with this character Ireland.

First of all I live in Atlanta and Roddy White is getting a big bump from the Falcons.
Next I think Hartline had a good year last year and is young and will get better.
If we sign a free agent he will be great as a second option.
Lastly, and very important, I think Hartline and Tanny have developed a great chemistry together.
They seem to be on the same page which is very important with a QB/WR combination.

YES. I don't agree with the $ either but that is the price of FA... Tannehill's cap # is less than 2 million next year so quit your bitching

Personally I'm in the camp of not really wanting Hartline back unless it's at a significant/outrageous discount. It's not to say that I don't value what he brings to this offense and team - it's just there are much, much cheaper ways to get the production he'll provide at the #2 spot. Assuming a Wallace or Jennings signing, I'd put Hartline's salary towards a FA CB and draft a rookie WR in rounds 2-3 to be the #2 WR.

For example, how does Wallace/Bailey and say, Greg Toler look for the same price as Wallace/Hartline.

Unfortunately Hartline just isn't a smart use of cap space for me.

PS the guy did'nt step on the practice field from Week 17 2011 season (I guess technically the calender year was 2012) until the last week of training camp in late August2012

Back
Top Bottom