Dolphin fans, get over yourselves | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin fans, get over yourselves

FinsDontGiveIn

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm so sick of Dolphin fans reaming out other Dolphin fans over message board etiquette. Get over yourselves!! So somebody heard something and people are like, GIVE ME SOURCES!! Get over yourselves!!!! Somebody posts something that they deem off topic and they get jumped!!! We aren't allowed to talk about moves other teams are making in our division??? Off topic??? Get over yourselves!!! This is a very boring time of the year until the draft starts heating up. Let people speculate and voice there opinion. I enjoy people who have creative thinking. I thought this site was about true diehard Dolphin fans and it really sucks that we have internet "cops" trying to discount what other people say as there first priority. We are not general managers, we are fans. Get over yourselves!!!

You have a point. There are a few too many people who seem outraged when some one mentions a rumor. Isnt that what the forums are for? Discussing different options?

This belongs in the "Complaints, Suggestions, Questions" Forum that this board features.

This really has nothing to do with the Phins.. :wink:

FinsDontGiveIn said:
I'm so sick of Dolphin fans reaming out other Dolphin fans over message board etiquette. Get over yourselves!! So somebody heard something and people are like, GIVE ME SOURCES!! Get over yourselves!!!! Somebody posts something that they deem off topic and they get jumped!!! We aren't allowed to talk about moves other teams are making in our division??? Off topic??? Get over yourselves!!! This is a very boring time of the year until the draft starts heating up. Let people speculate and voice there opinion. I enjoy people who have creative thinking. I thought this site was about true diehard Dolphin fans and it really sucks that we have internet "cops" trying to discount what other people say as there first priority. We are not general managers, we are fans. Get over yourselves!!!
y you ignorant

FinsDontGiveIn said:

Rick Spielman sucks!

I agree that we have too many thread police officers, BUT, some things being posted (for example, stories without links) are misleading and wrong.

Rhody Phins Fan said:
You have a point. There are a few too many people who seem outraged when some one mentions a rumor. Isnt that what the forums are for? Discussing different options?

I agree and i am guilty of thinking it. However, the one rumor about trading surtain to Mn for their 2 picks is very aggravating because no one can point you to the link.

FinsDontGiveIn said:

Ok, take your own advice now!:soapbox:

FiN.in.RI said:
This belongs in the "Complaints, Suggestions, Questions" Forum that this board features.

This really has nothing to do with the Phins.. :wink:

This is a perfect eaxample of an internet cop wannabe

Back
Top Bottom